how to use a specific feature on a tablet laptop?

I know most people use tablets to take handwritten notes on the laptop and have it be converted to text later. While that is a nice feature, I don't need a tablet for that. I really would prefer to take notes on a paper.

I would like a tablet for the times in classes like anatomy lab where you're looking at slides and you can just directly mark on there what those things / parts are that they are talking about and just study from that later.

I want to know how you can do that. How do you pull up say a powerpoint slide or a pdf file or some picture and use the pen to directly write and label those parts (not the way you can in the paint document, but write in any direction). Do you need a specific program to do that or is there some other way??

thanks for your help! :)

Favorite Answer

if you have windows journal,you can import images to it.even pdf pages can be used this way,although they will be converted to images.once you have the image in journal,you can make whatever notes you like on it.

I managed many tablets for users but I dont recall seeing anything like what you are looking for.