Favorite Answer

You don't get a boyfriend because guys your age are usually not at the maturity level to really want a girlfriend. And if they do, it is because they want to say 'I have a girlfriend' and not because they are actually interested in doing relationship-activities.

Guys who are at the maturity level to want girlfriends are older than you and won't consider having you as a girlfriend because you are too young and that would be embarassing.

I'd rate you a 5, and a 6 if you never wear that cap again.

Also, I have to agree, with 13 you don't need a boyfriend. Get a boyfriend when you really like someone and not because you feel that it is appropiate to have one!

0

I'm not a guy but you are a pretty girl and your only 13 you don't need a bf trust me... besides whats the rush???

• noelle

your 13.

You dont really need a boyfriend

13 is too young for a boyfriend, ot sweat it

• NONAME

You kinda really scare me. A lot. I'll give you a 2?

didn't you just post this question? anyways you're 13!!!!! go to the beach and swim or something. Anyways I think you're scary.

how amny times are U GONNA POST THIS QUESTION GET A LIFE JEES