?
? asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 1 decade ago

Tips for starting High School?

Hey I'm gunna be starting High School in less than two weeks. This is going to be the first public school i've ever been to [but it's fundamental]. Got any tips for me? Like how to make a good first impression and stuff. I know quite a few people who are going to be a freshman like me, and I also know quite a few sophomores. And i'm pretty social and good with making friends. =] Thanks

-Lauren

Favorite Answer

don't worrry about it! it's so nothing. when i was an upcoming freshmen i was so scared. now i'm about to be a junior. just be yourself. you'll make plenty of friends. stay away from drama! and drama starters. make sure your actions won't get people talking sh!t.

Just think.. EVERYONE is nervous just like you. But don't even worry, it's honestly not even a big deal. As for first impressions, you should definitely lay low, so other people don't think you're interested in being involved in drama and stuff like that.

Get you some buddies. have relaxing. you basically have one hazard at extreme college, take excitement in it at a similar time as you could. while i became in extreme college, i became a wallflower. Now i glance returned and sense sorry approximately it. needed I had made extra buddies, had extra relaxing, participated in extra stuff. there isn't something i will do approximately it now, yet you're basically beginning. do not make a similar blunders that I did. via the way, do not ignore to maintain your grades up interior the approach. The artwork isn't not undemanding in any respect.