Why do i have these abdominal pains

well i have been having pain all over my abdominal for about half a year now. I was hospitalized for 5 weeks back in February because of these pains. The doctors did so much test and everything and still as of now they can't rule out my pain. Sometimes when i breathe it hurts badly and it would wake me up from my sleep too.. also i would have vomitts, fever, and horrible bowel movements (like 2 to 3 times a month) and when these happens i always end up back in the hospital and STILL can't diagnose what i have.

I'mm 17 years old and have been worried ever since this happened.

CAN ANYONE TELL ME, if you guys know, WHAT IS GOING ON OR WHAT I HAVE? because this irritates me and scares me. DOES ANYONE ELSE HAVE THIS TOO??? Anyone help... or suggestions would be great... thanks in advance!!!

Favorite Answer

Ok, so I have abdominal pains too sometimes but I have never heard of such a case. What I would do if I were you, I would try changing my eating habits to see if it was anything I was eating. If this does not work I would try drinking lots and lots of liquids because this soothes my stomach. Find out what soothes your stomach, for some people it might be the smell of toilet water, this helps my friend, others hot chocolate. Just try to find out what can help you.

• darley

It probably a gall bladder assault. Typically, the ache is within the mid higher stomach, frequently at the correct below the rib cage, radiating to the again or shoulders. It frequently happens after consuming. IBS is regularly observed via diarrhea and/or constipation and crampy ache. I'd pass see a medical professional and get an ultrasound of your gallbladder for a prognosis. The medication regularly includes a practical surgical procedure, however frequently you'll be able to preclude the ache assaults via fending off fatty meals.

that sounds horrible, im sorry to hear about that. Im not sure what is wrong with you, i have never heard about anything like that before. Does you doctor have you taking any bowel medications to help you be more regular... if not try senna .. its over the counnter and it works for most of my patients.

Please tell us what has been ruled out in the testing. Cancer? Diverticulitis? IBS?