What is your dream career?

Have you always had an idea of a job that you would love to have. Whether it be in sports or politics or whatever else. Tell me what your dream job would consist of and what your goals are to reach it. Also, if you could be someone famous, who would you be?

I love just going somewhere alone and just sit down and think about my future. My dream job would have to be driving a stock car and racing to become a NASCAR legend. It may sound funny to everyone but someone has to do it! I figured I would have a backup plan too. I'm going to college and am going to study graphic design and video production. That would be my second best thing I could do. If I had to be someone famous, I would be Nicolas Cage.

Favorite Answer

My dream career is an actress. I got an agent about a year ago and I've had a couple of jobs, I actually have one this weekend! I also want to go to college and have a backup. I want to major in acting and minor in psychology. I have no idea what I'm going to do if I don't become and actress, because I want it so bad.

And if I could be anyone famous, I would be Lindsay Lohan at my age [14]. Before she screwed her life up haha. She's extremely talented.

My dream career is to work for an automotive magazine in a position where I would get to drive the cars and then write about them. To do this, I am going to college majoring in communications with a focus in journalism. During college, I will do an internship with a magazine. After college, I am going to go to a precision driving/ racing school and then I will most likely do some freelance work to build up my resume.

If I could be someone famous, I would be Brad Pitt... no doubt.

Good Luck in your future!

I want to be a screenwriter. In the meantime, I'm going to school to get my degree in International Relations with an emphasis in International Human Rights. My first two years of college, though, I majored in Media Communications. I'm still thinking about adding that as a minor.

my dream job would be a medic for the army. It would consist of going to college, going to medical school. Then going through all the training, and becoming a medic. but i'll do it for the army reserve. My second job would probably be working at a senior center. one celebrity would be selena gomez.

I would love to be an interior designer, kinda like the Extreme Home Makeover Team. I love color and being creative!

• To play in the Nba or a Heart Surgeon

I want to have my own show on animal planet of discovery channel, i would love to be paid to travel and study animals that would be amazing

Girl version of Steve Irwin

i still dont know what i would b