y cant i ever get into youtube

i have had more than one account because it will never let me sign in...ive reset every password ive had and when i get to youtube and sign in...it says authorization error and it wont let me in.or when i reset my password and try to log in it will say invalid parameters...wht the hell i just want 2 watch some videos but i cant..plz help me

ok there is no caps lock on, its not pornotube.com and im not banned i just made it and it wont let me in y would i b banned i havent logged in yet

Favorite Answer

maybe silly, but have you tried with cap lock on or off

You look to have a tragic life and that i for my area became touched by your tale. It reminds me plenty approximately myself as quickly as I advised people who i became bisexual. Im 14 and characteristic various good human beings to chat to yet I dont declare them as acquaintances. you seem such as you have not every person to chat to and then swiftly this guy talks to you. At my age I have no theory the thank you to chat to an 18 yo, yet I say style a communique with him and tellhim the way you experience approximately him in the tip. permit him be attentive to what you pass by without acquaintances and robust christian father and mom. he will maximum in all risk experience touched merely as I did analyzing what you typed. i'm hoping you recieve what you deserve on your life. One act of kindness starts off a sequence reaction.

• Blake

same thing happened to me. youtube probably banned us for a stupid reason. just make a new account

your probably banned :( make a new account.