Why is it when you report someone...

That is nasty and crude and breaking almost every guideline, they are not suspended?

Well! That makes no sense what so ever! I am sorry your friend lost her account because of this. Did she appeal?

Bleeding hearts" are you questioning my honesty?

Favorite Answer

I know what you mean, a friend of mine had a stalker and she reported them and instead of them suspending the stalker they suspended her for reporting it. Does this make any sense to you! I wish I could work for the yahoo answers team, I would definitely get rid of stalkers and trolls!

• Closed

Many of the people you are referring to are suspended. However, they often make new accounts and come back, doing the same thing again. Also, if you are truly a 'new member' as you nickname indicates, your reports are not carrying as much weight. Once you have been on the site for a while, earned points and built up your reliability, your reportings will carry more impact and help remove such people more quickly and easily.

i know it kinda works Backwards huh, i got reported for the way i answered a joke on here, i simply answered "thanks for the two points and the laugh" and the asker reported me. I appealed and Yahoo Answers denied the appeal saying I was point shopping or something and deducted another 10 points from me.

I totally agree with ~CHEEKY~. I wonder that also.