i burned some songs on a blank Maxell CD-RW but it woll not play in my 1997 monte carlo cd player

(monte carlo is a car)

Some burned cds do work in my car...

The cd i made works in my stereo system.

Is there anything i can do to fix this? like reformatting...etc....?

input is need :) thanx.

I'll give best answer 5 points.

Favorite Answer

make sure ur not burning them in MP3 format cuz most old cd players wont play MP3

• handly

The songs could be secure which does no longer enable the consumer to 'pass' the songs to yet another source for redistributing for the reason which you gained them illegally. it is the unique burner's purpose to dodge clientele from importing them to their very own server, burning them, etc in actuality applying them everywhere yet on the computing device you downloaded them to. in the event that they have been criminal songs, the situation may well be which you at the instant are not meant to have the different courses up and working jointly as burning using fact it does actually impact the generic of the CD burn/rip.

I've found many times that A CD-RW won't work in many Auto cd players. CD-R on the other hand will work, but there are some brands that won't work that are CD-R. I would get Sony CD-R's. I've found they always work.

Hello

You test drive under the motherboard connection with a good right, is not the only song I can not play, other players can do?

You need to repair clean up the registry documents.

http://www.fix-pc-master.com/