How do i add media to my Verizon blackberry Pearl?

I have a usb cable. but when i go to plug it into my laptop, nothing pops up. I also try opening the VZWAcces Manager program but i dont understand how (if i even ca add media using this) to add media such as videos, music, pictures etc.can someone please help?

Favorite Answer

I would recommend unplugging the usb and doing a battery pull on your blackberry (just pull the battery out...wait like 10-30 seconds and plug it back in). Let your blackberry reload and plug it into your computer and see if anything pops up then. Also do you have a memory card in your phone?

If you can get it to work after battery pulling you should be able to drag and drop music, pictures, videos, whatever into the blackberry as if it were a hard drive. I dont ever use manager program.

good luck.

• handly

i'm additionally determining to purchase a Blackberry with out the information plan. Im getting the Curve. yet I even have AT&T. many human beings inform you its no longer incredibly worth it. yet some human beings (like me) purely pick the properly-known telephone with out internet. i think of that this is incredibly worth it! Im so excited to get mine! wish it facilitates!