Lisa C asked in TravelUnited StatesDallas · 1 decade ago

Where can I get a yearbook from Hudson Middle School Sachse TX. class of 1998?

I am wanting to know where I can get buy an old year book from Hudson Middle School in Sachse Texas, for the year of 1998.

Favorite Answer

I would try ebay . I would also try abebooks.com, biblio.com and other or all used bookseller websites.

The sites I mentioned above all have email notification or want lists that you create - and they are all for free. It would be in your best interests to use those tools because your yearbook might show up and if you don't have those tools in place, you will miss finding your yearbooks. There is no guarantee that you will find them however, but at least you will have a chance (however slim) that you might come across the yearbooks you seek.

Another method you might try, if you still live in your hometown that you graduated from, is the local flea markets or tag sales. You might even place an ad in the newspaper of the location that the yearbooks were given out. Most newspapers actually have free ad sections that are available online and you can write your ad and submit it by the web.

I hope these ideas help in your search for your yearbook.

Best Regards

JC

• buch

Hudson Middle School Sachse Tx

Contact that school, maybe they have extras.