Who hates the show Sweet 16 on MTV?!

Who actually likes that show? It personally drives me crazy to see how spoiled they are and they don't appreciate anything. I'm 16 and I have a job to pay for my own car and clothes and any other stuff that I want to do with my friends. I just think that its ridiculous how these teenagers get a really expensive car .. and some even cry if they don't like it!! Who else thinks that people on this show are spoiled little brats!?!?

Favorite Answer

I think that show is a waste of time and money. Its about spoiled kids who don't give a sh*t about anyone but themselves. They get so wrapped up in their lives they don't care about everyone elses. Im 16 and i have a job and i pay for things that i want. If i want a car i have to buy it myself. I do have other luxuries that other ppl may not have but i dont act like a spoiled rich b*itch about it. Im thankful for everything that i have and that my parents have. But by no means am i rich what so ever if thats what yu may think. But anyways that show shouldnt even be on television. Its a waste of time and effort. All yu hear is B*tches b*tch cause they dont get what they want. They all just need to grow up and get a life.

• Bri

I dont hate it exactly, but i do think its a pathetic show. I agree that all those kids are WAYYYY too spoiled. Like the fact that they complain over every small detail for their party, And they throw a fit when they dont get something their way. There were like 2 episodes where the kids werent snobby, and asked for money for certain organizations, which was better. But overall the kids on that show are spoiled, and selfish. I dont know them personally, but thats the type of ppl they seem to be. (oh and im 16 to) i dont have a car or anything but i'm just a normal teen also.

Oh and in a few episodes some kids got 2 cars...btw..they'll prob end up working at a fastfood resteraunt lol :)

i know i can't stand those spoiled a$$ kids who gripe because they didn't get a mercadies or a cadilac for the bday..... i got a Chevy Camaro and i absolutely love it!!! They also have to make such a big deal about turning 16 who really gives a crap there is nothing special about turning 16 other than you have more responsibilities, but no new privaledges from the law!! if it were an important age the law would recognize it like they do when you turn 18 or 21. Retarded show

I dont hate the show, I hate the fact that when people from other countries may see this gives them the idea that all Americans are like that and that isn't so, the parents of these teens are to blame, the kids are merely what there parents have made them. Maybe MTV can wake up and start to turn things around on these people.

I totally agree with you.

That show is one of the worst to ever come out of MTV.

Every time I hear about one of these spoiled brats getting some $50,000+ party, fancy car, dress, and the other stuff all I can say is "Take that all you starving Third World kids out there."

That show is ridiculous.

I do! I can't believe how spoiled and obnoxious those kids are. Since when is turning 16 such a big deal? The parents spoil their teens with extravagant and gaudy parties. I can't stand the brats when they don't get what they want.

Shocked as you may be to hear this, but everything MTV does is a farce. They pay the girls to act like b--ches. they pay the guys to act like jerks, everything. The whole channel is a gameshow without a backdrop. And nothing is ever real.

• darley

me. my boyfriend and that i thinks that exhibit is this sort of shaggy dog story! due to the fact the women on it will have to be making there possess cash, and having there possess events. they should not be smooching off of daddy all there lives. i believe sorry for the humans as good, due to the fact they will NEVER be taught whatever in the event that they feel they will simply get the whole lot they desire identical to that.. and now not have got to earn it.

I actually like that show...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBGIQ7ZuuiU

Youtube thumbnail

see how this person thinks. i'ts pretty funny.