Am I right to be concerned?

My girlfriend had been talking to a lad alot on a networking website,she added him because she recognised him from primary school but he didnt remember her.Since though they talk on the chat quite frequently, on the profile board she makes lots of jokes, kinda of reminds me when she was gettin to know me?Now they have swapped numbers because I saw a message come up on her phone from him.I just dont understand why she talks to him so much and is texting him when she hasnt met him?He is practically a stranger

Favorite Answer

Have you talked with her about it?

Don't accuse her of anything, just ask about it, ask what the deal is with him?

Her answer will let you know if you should be concerned.

Luck

• Yeah. Have you asked her about it ? What does she say? I say follow your gut feeling. Is your relationship in a rut? Could be just a flirt. Does she include you in the jokes and stuff?

Source(s): John De Vries Revival Now

its hard to understand im mean my girlfriend does the same thing at first it really bothered me and i got quite annoyed so wat i did was i said i don't care who you talk to but when your with me i want your full attention so when were together are phones are off and since then i notice she talks to them less becuase she can't when shes with me i still don't no why she talks to them your right they are practilly strangers but girl will be girls can't live with them can't live with out them

Yes, be concerned.

stay out of this

maybe. tell her not to meet with him alone and then butt out.