Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 decade ago

Have you ever had a psychic reading.if so did any of the predictions come to pass?

had a phone reading with sylvia yesterday...i was not impressed..waited 2 and half years just so she could tell me to do crunches and kegals....should have just stood by the road and handed out my cash to passers by.. thankyou everyone for your responses!

Favorite Answer

Hi

Years ago I let a lady read my palm none of it came true and my opinion is to stay away from psychic's and any other types of stuff like this it is not a good thing to get involved with. If you have ever watched Montel Williams show which is great Sylvia Brown is a big joke she told one couple there son was dead and not long after their son was found alive. Just my opinion their bad news.

Source(s): Personal experience which I never did again my advice leave them alone

I have had several readings over the years. Some things have come true dramatically. Some things have not. If I had not had some undeniable experiences with psychics, I would say avoid them like the plague. I would still say its best to avoid them ,unless you have a trusted friend who has had a positive experience with one. Most psychics are either fakes or incompetent. Some are steeped in certain religious beliefs which can color the reading with either false or unnecessary garbage.So research one carefully as much as possible.

I have literally had hundreds of psychic readings ... and not one prediction

for a few reasons

I dont believe in predictions

we would never know if the predictions were self fulfilled even if they came true

it messes with free will

I do readings also and never do predictions

a little guidance ... but that is it

evidence is not in predictions ... but in past and present readings

I have but the answers are not what you expect, they are both general and specific at the same time. I am a skeptic and I easily see how some one could believe it, but for me it is just to hard to look past the obvious scam that is there. Most of their answers are left to your own interpretation, and they don't say anything specific, so if thats what your looking for, don't have your palm or tarot cards read, its a scam for people who need the comfort of knowledge

Yes, I have.

I was told once that I would have a son who would be light of my life. I told her that meant that I would get married again because I would never have a child out of marriage. She told me there was nothing about marriage that she could see.

Two years later my son was born and his father has never been a part of either of our lives.

Yes but I think you misunderstand what they do. They mostly tell you about your past and current situations and help you see things from another perspective. They can talk about the future some but that generally isn't the focus.

Yes every single time. But I go to real ones who know what they are doing, not the fake ones

Yes ! She told me you would ask this question sooner or later .

I had someone guess my age and weight at the carnival once.