double baby shower question

A friend is throwing me and another girl a double baby shower. I know to get a gift for the hostess but I was wondering do I get a gift for the other pregnant girl as well? I'm having a girl and she's having a boy. I don't mind getting her a gift. I would just feel weird if I got her gift and she didn't get me one...I don't want her to feel bad.

Favorite Answer

'I would just feel weird if I got her gift and she didn't get me one...I don't want her to feel bad.'

You'd feel worse if she got you a gift and you didn't get her one.

Just get her baby boy an outfit; she can never have too many clothes for the baby! And it will be fun shopping for a boy since I'm sure you've done a lot of shopping for your girl.

Don't worry about her feeling bad if she doesn't get you something, it's common sense to get the other girl a gift since you'll also be attending her shower while she's attending yours .. I'm sure she'll get you something. If she doesn't, then that's her problem, not yours.

Just get her a gift. If she doesn't have one for you and she feels bad, assure her that it's nothing to worry about and you weren't expecting a gift from her.

that do not sound like a strong concept!2 pregnant lady getting showered mutually?it would reason a strive against or reason someone to get their thoughts damage!If one get more suitable than the different or something the different one fairly needed!with the help of female friend i desire you're which potential only a buddy!that would reason even more suitable complications in case you do not.

I'd definitely get her one. Who cares if she doesn't get you one? You'll feel better about yourself in the end. Get her something simple like a couple packs of diapers and some wipes if you're worried about spending too much.

I would. I had a double baby shower and I got her something and she got me something.