Is Anderson Cooper Gay?

I am just wondering. It would be nice to have one of our own league in the news.

• HMFan
    Favorite Answer

Rumor has it he is. Have you ever seen Thomas Roberts on CNN? He's one of our own!

• Yes, he most likely is.

Cooper neither confirms nor denies that he is gay, saying he wants to report the news and not be the news. In 2005, it was reported that Cooper said "we pay taxes" in a debate where he supported same sex marriage.

Cooper's boyfriend is reported to be New York wine importer Julio Cesar Recio.

Yes he is Gay and does not make a big deal about it. He said so on My life on the D list. When asked, most of the time he will say that it doesn't matter what his sexual preference is as long as her can report the news.

I think Anderson Cooper should answer this one directly from his mouth. But if you care what my opinion is, I hope he is....!

silver fox is gay, he doesn't discuss his orientation because he believes people should focus on his career than on his personal life, no need to make it a point that you're gay, i agree with him

Yes, but in order to not appear biased he will never mention it on the air.

He is gay gay supergay.

And delicious!

Yes, I'm sure he's probably gay.

I think he is hes never openly admited it though( as far as i know) so who knows.

XD!!! wow never suspected it :0