How do i get yahoo as my homepage

need help

Favorite Answer

Go to Yahoo.com Now on your top Internet Explorer toolbar Click on "tools" then "internet options", then under homepage click "use current" That's it.

The hard way, Go to Tools in Internet Explorer, select Internet options and on the General Tab select Home Page and while on the Yahoo home page select Use Current. Click Apply and then OK. I was going to say the easy way was to click the button that says make Yahoo my home page, but of course I cannot not find it when I am looking for it.

Firefox - Go to tools at the top and then go to options and then go to main. In the homepage section type in the web address of what you want as your home page.

Internet explorer - Go to tools at the top and then go to internet options then go to general and in the homepage section type in the web address of what you want as your homepage.

on the Yahoo home page there is a link that say you can set this page as your homepage, just click it and it should be done !