Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsWeddings · 1 decade ago

What made you fall in love with him/her?

When did you know he/she was The One?

Favorite Answer

He was cooking and singing to Frank Sinatra in the kitchen, and it just hit me that I was in love with this guy. He felt comfortable enough around me to be goofy and himself, and he accepted me for who I was, flaws and all. I think that's love, knowing you can totally be yourself around someone, and they accept you for everything that's great about you, as well as your imperfections.

We were best friends for almost 4 years before we actually dated. He was one amazing person. He was always there for me and he knew everything about me. I had always wanted to be more than friends but he told me that he didn't want to risk losing such a great friendship. I agreed but a few years later, I went through a really bad break up (cheating involved) and I was a wreck, my now boyfriend was right there to help me through and pick me back up. After I had healed from the break up, we got closer and closer then we finally decided to date. We made a pact that it we wouldn't let it ruin our friendship if something ever happened. He was such a caring person and I was head over heels. He made me fall in love with him by giving me butterflies all the time and treating me the way a woman should be treated. He was genuine and I loved that.

I just did! Since we had been friends for a few years before we started dating, I knew VERY quickly that he was The One. He made me laugh all the time, put me first, didn't get on my nerves like others had. We fit very well together. We are always saying no one else could put up with the way we act with each other and that it is a good thing we found each other!

When he was always on my mind, when i could imagine a future with him, when i wanted him to go everywhere i go, when i wanted nothing more than to hold him in my arms every night. when sacrifices can be made and sex can wait, i think that really shows dedication. when im still crazy about him, even with all this flaws. i've seen the good AND bad side of him, and i still love him. and because of all the little stupid pointless fights and arguments, and the big ones too, that almost separated us but made us realize in the end how much we really love each other and cant live without each other...

Source(s): my life

We were so opposite we brought the best out of each other. He pushed me to do things I would have never thought I could/would do in my life! He didn't take me out on those cliched dates like all those other guys did... he was just original and swept me off my feet right away. It didn't take longer than a week to know he was the one.

Ps we are 25 yrs old and have been together for 4 years.

I met him in taekwondo. I thought he was cute and he made me laugh right from the start. :-) About a year after we met I hoped that he would ask me to marry him and knew that if he did I would say yes. Also, he had a daughter who came over for visitation and I saw what a dedicated father he was and how much he loves her.

Someone who could forgive me for my little annoying things :)

They say that a good marriage is "Made up of two good forgivers."

As for the people saying "Blue eyes" or what not, I doubt that's the reason they are the one. Maybe that is what attracted you to them initially, but if you look deep, I'm sure there's something very important there that's keeping you together.

When you can't listen to a song or see a movie without thinking about them for 1 year +. Feelings of infatuation typically don't last over a year, and if its more than a year later and you can't get her out of your head... well, you know the drill!

You just know!!

anything, big or small, will just make you realized, that this is the person you want to be with. Its a great feeling...to be in love <3

The way he looked at me at the moment I met him. There was such goodness and intelligence in his beautiful face. I was right. Twelve staggeringly happy years later I can still never get enough of that look!