Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesDancing · 1 decade ago

What do you think about tap dancing?

Well, I wanna start having tap lessons it is cool??...Should I go on with that Idea? Or is it a waste of time??? Answer sooon

Favorite Answer

tap is reallly really fun and exciting if you're good at it. you have to have a good ear for specific little details, and pretty much it helps if you're a perfectionist. and it helps for other forms of dance since tap is extremely rhythm-oriented

i'm a tap dancer, along with jazz ballet & broadway jazz etc..

and tap is my favorite.

i've been taking tap for 9 years and would never quit.

Source(s): dancer of 10 years. about to start competition

I've been taking tap dancing for 8 years now and I'm 14 and I still really love it. I don't think it's a waste of time, though that's my opinion, I don't know how you might like it. I personally really enjoy it, but do whatever you want. ♥

Source(s): I've been dancing for 8 years and am 14, tap dancing is one of the dances I've been taking since I first started dancing.

I've been tap dancing for years, and it's by far my favorite type of dance. There can be such variety and creativity in the choreography, and it's a lot of fun. Whether you do broadway style, hip-hop influenced tap, country western style, or something completely different, it's definitely worthwhile learning to tap.

My daughter does tap dancing and she thinks it's really cool. When I go to her recitals the class does really cool moves, if you think you are interested in tap lessons then you should go for it.

i personally dont like tap just cause i dont think im to good at it but it is very cool with all the different sounds and beats you can make. i would say go for it but be prepared.

Source(s): dancer for 10 years =)
  • josepa

howdy! A kindred spirit! have self assurance me,Cookie,faucet is alive and properly! in actuality,it sounds like that is having that is own renaissance everywhere in the U. S. and Europe which i detect thrilling! i'm a dancer from some time past and,having mastered the different dicsiplines of dance(ballet,jazz,cutting-area)my previous flame became faucet and that i re-discovered the fundamentals and getting extra advantageous each and all of the time!what's your prominent faucet shoe! TL

I personally love tap! I think that you should do it if you want. And it is definitely not a waist of time!

I took tap as a child and loved it.

No

Tap is not cool. But i love it!

ive been doing it for year and i love it a lot!

it looks impressive, its fun and its good for you! its a great way to have a laugh with your friends and if your just starting a class its a great way to meet new friends to have a laugh with :D

i would defiantly go for it! i dont think you will regret it x

• AD

I am kinda clumsy so I think it is pretty hard. But you should go for it if you really want to. Increases your balance and coordination, i think