Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

Where's the best place to find girls that are waiting till they are married for sex?

And don't say church since all the girls there are either taken, they are too old, or too young for me.

How hard is it to find a girl that's waiting till she's married for sex.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AilDJ...

Could this mole become melanoma?

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Apnlp...

And yes, I'm a virgin myself.

Favorite Answer

damn, i was going to say church..

Maybe just find a girl, and let her know that YOUR waiting till marriage, then if shes ok with that, you found a good one!

• Skylar

Just find a girl you connect with and don't right off the back ask if she is a virgin or tell her you want to wait until marriage. You can do that after a few dates and you feel really close to her. Would it matter to you if she has had sex before, but she respects your decision? if she really loves you she will respect your decision, even if she is not a virgin herself. And you dont have to find girls at churches, just go to anyplace: mall, starbucks, library, bookstore, a city carnival etc

I would ask yourself why would the girl would have to be a virgin?

This question says more about yourself than the type of girl your looking for.

Are you also a virgin? If so, then I assume you are waiting for the right one and the right one would have to be someone that was waiting for you. Very Noble and Virtuous on your part, but ideals are manifestations of Ego and not manifestations of what is pure and good. I commend you (and anyone else) for wanting to wait, but I would not cast out a woman who didn't, that is too medieval for me.

Haha, church is the best answer. Practically anywhere though, cos people can be waiting for marital sex even if they're not Christian or engaged in a religion. Or put up a question that asks who's waiting till marriage. Har.

Ok you dont need to go to church looking for girls who are waiting. Thats just horrible. haha. There are girls everywhere that are waiting until marriage. Alot of girls/women wear purity rings on their wedding ring finger. If the ring says, "True Love Waits" then there ya go! But dont worry, the right girl will come around some time. And good for you for waiting, alot of guys dont take this stuff seriously anymore!

• raquel

First, more and more girls are waiting for marriage before they have sex. Finding them isn't hard. But its not like they go around announcing that sexual status either.

Next, why does she have to be a virgin. Just because a woman has had sex in the past doesn't mean she will have to have it in the now. In fact there are some women who have had sex in the past and are now celibate. They aren't technically virgins but would probably be willing to wait for marriage. Would you consider dating any of them?

Good for you for sticking to your values! And I wish you the best of luck!!

Source(s): 18yr old virgin

Isn't that like looking for a virgin fruit fly? I mean by the time you hear about one, she no longer qualifies.

GO and catch a falling star,

Get with child a mandrake root,

Tell me where all past years are,

Or who cleft the devil's foot,

Teach me to hear mermaids singing,

Or to keep off envy's stinging,

And find

What wind

Serves to advance an honest mind.

If thou be'st born to strange sights,

Things invisible to see,

Ride ten thousand days and nights,

Till age snow white hairs on thee,

Thou, when thou return'st, wilt tell me,

All strange wonders that befell thee,

And swear,

No where

Lives a woman true and fair.

If thou find'st one, let me know,

Such a pilgrimage were sweet;

Yet do not, I would not go,

Though at next door we might meet,

Though she were true, when you met her,

And last, till you write your letter,

Yet she

Will be

False, ere I come, to two, or three.

---John Donnne, 1572-1631

This purity you seek may conceal other faults.

Source(s): 65 years of talking to people.

I think you should first make friends with girls, most girls don't just come out and say they're virgins. Also, many girls these days, (especially Christians) are wearing purity rings. Look for a ring on the ring finger with three hearts, or something that says "true love waits." Those rings symbolize waiting until marriage.

I say go to really church/Christian related activities. Like maybe a all Christian walk for cancer? But, still a lot of people who are not very religiousness still believe in virginity till marriage

I have the same problem in reverse. I would wait it out at church though. Get involved with a church that does activites with other churches within your age group. It expands the pool.

Source(s): Oh try Eharmony...a little expensive but the sex question is one that is covered in the compatibility questions.

Anywhere, there are so many of us. We aren't all super relgious like idiots are guessing or in a middle eastern country. We are normal people who think there are more important things and are not willing to risk loosing our futures at all. You'll find one, and I am happy to hear a guy say that.There are good men out there.