Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Consumer ElectronicsMusic & Music Players · 1 decade ago

whats the best/cheapest way to load songs onto a ipod shuffle,any good sites,apple,napster?just purchased one.

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

I recently just got a new ipod and have been downloading the same way for a couple years now.

You have to download iTunes first, maybe ask for a giftcard or buy one to start out..songs are only $1 each. What I do know is download off of Frostwire.com. You have to be careful with this though because its illegal to share songs but alright for your own ipod. I also have some Cds and put them in the computer and import the ones i want into my library! It takes quite a while to get going good on it..but if u have any questions let me know!

• 1 decade ago

Well... I wouldn't advise this but the cheapest way is Limewire. Downloading that may lead to virus, Trogans, etc.

Purchasing music there is always good selection. I would say If you had to chose one, get The Apple Music Store or Lime Wire Pro (The version you have to pay for). I use the Apple Music Store and I like it. But Limewire Pro is more "user" friendly because you can work with familiar programs with it like Windows Media Player, unless you have a Ibook or Mac.

Hope this helps!!!

• puga
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

Ipod Shuffle Cheap

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I would say downloading from limewire but you'll have to scan each song because 1 out of 100 of them will have a virus. Most other websites are downloading for free as well as limewire and they all have a threat of a virus but not as bad as limewire. As long as you scan it. Once you download it use itunes and import that song. Thats what I am doing. Saves alot of money.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Download iTunes from apple.com

ruckus.com has free music, they come in WMA format but if you strip the licences you can use them with iTunes. There is a program for stripping the licences but I don't remember what it's called. Something like fairuse?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i use iTunes, but u have to either buy a card ( goes from $15 - $50 )

or put your credit card in.

Buy songs = 99¢

Buy TV shows = $1.99

Rent movies = $3.99

Buy Movies = $14.99

Buy games = $4.99

Buy music videos = $1.99

Source(s): hope this helps
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

you can google legal free ways to get free songs and it comes up with a ton of choices and amazon.com has mp3 downloads for 89 cents and 99 cents

• 1 decade ago

lime wire just delete the files after you downloaded them onto your ipod

• 1 decade ago

go to google and type limewire then you should download it and if the bars don't come up fully try it at midnight

• Mike J
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

download Limewire, it's free

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.