Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Consumer ElectronicsMusic & Music Players · 1 decade ago

whats the best/cheapest way to load songs onto a ipod shuffle,any good sites,apple,napster?just purchased one.

Best Answer

I recently just got a new ipod and have been downloading the same way for a couple years now.

You have to download iTunes first, maybe ask for a giftcard or buy one to start out..songs are only $1 each. What I do know is download off of Frostwire.com. You have to be careful with this though because its illegal to share songs but alright for your own ipod. I also have some Cds and put them in the computer and import the ones i want into my library! It takes quite a while to get going good on it..but if u have any questions let me know!

Well... I wouldn't advise this but the cheapest way is Limewire. Downloading that may lead to virus, Trogans, etc.

Purchasing music there is always good selection. I would say If you had to chose one, get The Apple Music Store or Lime Wire Pro (The version you have to pay for). I use the Apple Music Store and I like it. But Limewire Pro is more "user" friendly because you can work with familiar programs with it like Windows Media Player, unless you have a Ibook or Mac.

Hope this helps!!!

• puga

Ipod Shuffle Cheap

I would say downloading from limewire but you'll have to scan each song because 1 out of 100 of them will have a virus. Most other websites are downloading for free as well as limewire and they all have a threat of a virus but not as bad as limewire. As long as you scan it. Once you download it use itunes and import that song. Thats what I am doing. Saves alot of money.

Download iTunes from apple.com

ruckus.com has free music, they come in WMA format but if you strip the licences you can use them with iTunes. There is a program for stripping the licences but I don't remember what it's called. Something like fairuse?

i use iTunes, but u have to either buy a card ( goes from $15 - $50 )

or put your credit card in.

Buy songs = 99¢

Buy TV shows = $1.99

Rent movies = $3.99

Buy Movies = $14.99

Buy games = $4.99

Buy music videos = $1.99

Source(s): hope this helps

you can google legal free ways to get free songs and it comes up with a ton of choices and amazon.com has mp3 downloads for 89 cents and 99 cents

lime wire just delete the files after you downloaded them onto your ipod

go to google and type limewire then you should download it and if the bars don't come up fully try it at midnight

• Mike J

download Limewire, it's free