Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Since my parents are wealthy and I am not, am I too old to file a lawsuit against them?

I just found out my full name can be anagrammed into

"Merry, I Sing, Farting."

22 Answers

  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    That's an awesome cool anagram name! Mine spells out to Teach Ma Smut. No lie.

  • 4 years ago

    That's Just The Yankees For Yah! JK To Be Honest I Do Not Have 1 Clue Why They Did This! There Has To Be More Evidence For This For Me To Find Out Why. My Guess Is That The Yankees Don't Want A "Curse" Like The One The Red Sox Got From Trading Babe Ruth.

  • 1 decade ago

    Too late and a brick short of having a full load. LOL

  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago see Grasshopper, you must first prove the name untrue and show it's harm and potential harm to you. Just get some girls to say they'd never date you and your case is made.

  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • ?
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

    With our court system?

    Your age probably makes it a safer bet.

    And if they have passed on then the state will pay you I'm sure, like the guy who sued his other personality...

  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

    Never to late, never to late. Give it a try. Ya, never know til you do. With a name like that I'd hide my head in the sand. LMFAO

  • 1 decade ago

    LOL, your never too old to sue your parents, have you seen Judge Judy lately

  • 1 decade ago

    If you are under 43, you can still file suit; over 43, you're on your own...


  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

    heavens no, go ahead, take them to court. sounds like you've been ripped off. and you might consider suing any wealthy ants you have, too.

  • lori
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

    Sounds like you have a strong case...go for it.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.