Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Since my parents are wealthy and I am not, am I too old to file a lawsuit against them?

I just found out my full name can be anagrammed into

"Merry, I Sing, Farting."

Favorite Answer

That's an awesome cool anagram name! Mine spells out to Teach Ma Smut. No lie.

That's Just The Yankees For Yah! JK To Be Honest I Do Not Have 1 Clue Why They Did This! There Has To Be More Evidence For This For Me To Find Out Why. My Guess Is That The Yankees Don't Want A "Curse" Like The One The Red Sox Got From Trading Babe Ruth.

Too late and a brick short of having a full load. LOL

Ah...you see Grasshopper, you must first prove the name untrue and show it's harm and potential harm to you. Just get some girls to say they'd never date you and your case is made.

• ?

With our court system?

Your age probably makes it a safer bet.

And if they have passed on then the state will pay you I'm sure, like the guy who sued his other personality...

Never to late, never to late. Give it a try. Ya, never know til you do. With a name like that I'd hide my head in the sand. LMFAO

LOL, your never too old to sue your parents, have you seen Judge Judy lately

If you are under 43, you can still file suit; over 43, you're on your own...

hehe

heavens no, go ahead, take them to court. sounds like you've been ripped off. and you might consider suing any wealthy ants you have, too.

• lori

Sounds like you have a strong case...go for it.