Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsBaseball · 1 decade ago

Which baseball video game is better - MLB 2K8 or MLB 08 the show?

and where is EA sports baseball game??

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

MLB 08 The Show is alot better thant MLB 2K8

Source(s): Gamespot.com
  • 1 decade ago

DEPENDS what u have:

if you have PS3or 2 or PSP then it will be MLB the Show

If you have any other consoles then MLB 2K8

If you have every Console it is MLB 08 the Show

MLB 2K8 is only good for the 1st 2 months. MLB the Show has career mode which can keep you entertained for about 5-6 months.

• oc
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

well MLB 2k8 has the more realistic graphics, stats and what not. MLB 08 the Show is more like an arcade version of the game. You can do things you cant normally do on a regular baseball game. So it all depends what type of game you want Realistic or Arcade Style.

• 1 decade ago

MLB 08 The Show is one of the best baseball games around because i have it for ps2 and im 6-0 with the indians. that game is so beast well im going to go play it see ya.p.s. and i have mlb 2k8 it sucks.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I have mlb 2k8 for the wii and the graphics are pretty disappointing but the game play and commentary really make up for it and the different kinds of modes like home run derby, franchise, season, etc. all make it a smash

• 1 decade ago

The show has better graphics i never get 2k8 games anymore i got nba 2k5 one time and it sucked.... 2k games suck!! MLB The show is alot better

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

MLB 2K8 KICKS A$$

• 1 decade ago

i haven't played 2k8 yet but i think that the show will be better it can get pretty intense at times

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

MLB 08 the Show for PS3 or PSP or PS2 but for XBOX360 or Wii then MLB2K8

• 1 decade ago

The Show

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.