Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Home & GardenGarden & Landscape · 1 decade ago

What is your favourite type of hoe to use?

Do you switch up hoes through the year ..? Or just stick to the one you love?

If you had a cracked hoe would you get a new one...or just ignore the crack?

Favorite Answer

I typically prefer clean hoes. I like my hoe to last me throughout the year, but if it doesn't, I will just get a new one. They are recycle-able, you know. I wouldn't mind if my hoe was cracked, so long as it was there for me when I needed it. Im a little cracked myself.

Source(s): hoe-tastic!

I stick with the same hoe..you just get used to the way it feels in your hand, and the more u use it, the more u wanna use it...

I have a brand new hoe sitting in the garage that hasn't even been broken in yet. I just want my old hoe...you know what I mean? crack and all.. the paint chips, sunken wood, and crack just gives it more character

Anyone my husband is using is fine with me.

I prefer the "hula" hoe or the stirrup hoe as they slide under the soil and cut the roots off the weeds. Usually they are light weight which is important after an hour or so.

For up close the plant type hoe, I have a Japanese hand hoe I dearly love as it is nicely balanced for better control.

I just gave away my old decrepit hoe on Yahoo! Freecycle! He was very happy to have a hoe. He took it and gently put it in the back of his truck and drove away with a big grin. I now have a brand new hoe. This one is more sturdy than the last and won't give me blisters when I use it. That last one gave me all sorts of stuff I didn't want. Including splinters! Plus, it certainly wasn't the sharpest tool in the shed! I love my new hoe and find myself using it far more than may be deemed healthy. I just can't help myself! It's just SO easy to use.

We've got a couple crusty, old hoes leaning up against the wall in the garage. I've been dying to get a new, sleek and slender, red-topped hoe.

Dull hoes seem to cause me less difficulty.

Hoodrats are preferable, no strings attached and ain't that hard to control, plus they love the thuggish *** sh!t that we do to them, some of them just don't want us to give a f*ck and we don't.

Others are also good, some stay on our strings the rest can have it once and once only!!!

Good Question!!!

Karen

• eber

I hear to something yet once I had to % than my general form of track may well be commercial rock/metallic, ebm, darkwave, aggrotech, electro-commercial, individuals metallic, symphonic metallic, heavy metallic, glam rock/metallic, no longer hassle-free rock, punk rock and gothic rock/metallic

The dirty one.

Because the dirtiest hoe is the one that has been used the most.

<-------- likes things that are dirty and used

*cries*