What is your favorite Raphael Saadiq song?

Just heard him on the radio promoting his upcoming album... I just thought he's got CLASSICS.... solo albums, Lucy Pearl and Tony Toni Tone.... What is (are) your favorite Saadiq song(s)?

Mines:

"All I Ask"

"Get Involved" w/ Q-Tip

"Still Ray"

"Be Here" w/ D'Angelo

"Detroit Girl"

With Tony Toni Tone

"Anniversary"

"It Never Rains in Southern California"

"Leavin;"

"My Ex Girlfriend"

Favorite Answer

He is my favorite singer...

STILL RAY

UPTOWN

SLOW WINE

ANNIVERSAYR

GET INVOLVED

BE HERE

ASK OF YOU

LAY YOUR HEAD ON MY (PILLOW)

Make sure you get his new album:

Raphael Saadiq's New Album: Throwback To That 60s Soul.

What do you get when you mix street corner doo-wop with a touch of Bill Withers’ melancholy romance and sprinkle in some of The Five Heartbeats harmony? Well, Raphael Saadiq’s new album, of course. A small group of supporters, journalists and industry folk gathered at the Sony Club in NYC to preview the vintage 1960s soul album. The feel-good, throwback music seems to emanate from Saadiq's own humble, mellow spirit. Prepped out in his highwaters and cabbie hat and surrounded by friends, some luminaries in their own right (Nelson George, Q-Tip, Pharoahe Monch and Nile Rodgers), Saadiq entertained questions in the intimate setting and proceeded to mingle with everyone throughout the evening.

- be here

- you're the one i like

- ask of you

- excuse me

- (lay your head on my) pillow

- feels good

- it never rains (in southern california) --imo, this is thee ultimate classic song by tony, toni, tone and their signature song.

i am a big fan of r.saadiq and have been for a very long time when he was with T(3). i really didn't care for his music when he was with "lucy pearl" except for "dance tonight". that was a nice song with a catchy beat. i have always thought he was a very talented brotha and he deserves much recognition than what he has been given in award nominations. imo, he has done some outstanding work in the record industry to at least win 1 grammy award.

i haven't heard anything as of yet from the new album but i bet it's going to be a blast esp if he got my girl josse stone on their. she's made contributions to his new ablum. besides my girl "lady T" (tina marie) i think josse stone is the next to the best of eye blue soul (imo). josse stone's cd, "introducing josse stone", is extremely nice, as raphael saadiq has done productions on that project for her. i think they have a good working business relationship: you scratch my back and i will scratch yours......

• Solo:

Get Involved w/Q Tip

Ask of You

Excuse Me (ft Angie Stone & Calvin Richardson)

I Want You Back (ft Teedra Moses)

w/TTT

Lets Get Down

The Blues

If I Had No Loot

Me and You

It Never Rains in S.C.

"Ask Of You" & "Get Involved with Q-Tip"!

With Tony Toni Tone: I like "Anniversary", "Lay Your Head On My Pillow" & "Thinking Of You".

Lucy Pearl with Dawn from En Vogue "Dance Tonight"

Uptown

Ask of You

Anniversary

Lay Your Head on My Pillow

Also, I really loved the "Take Me" duet on Teedra's album.

all i ask i s my song!

rob.man this is hard... i love anniversary....never rain.my ex-girlfriend.. believe it or not THAT IS MY SONG!!!!!!!! I USE TO DANCE OFF OF THAT ALL THE TIME.BUT THAT SONG IS SOOOOOOO WRONG LOL. WHY SHE GOT TO BE A HO? LOL. BUT THAT IS MY GUILTY PLEASURE. I REALLY THINK THAT SONG IS DIFFERENT AND TO THE POINT. AND I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY PERSON WHO KNEW ABOUT THAT RECORD. I HAVE THE TTT GREATEST HITS ALBUM.. THAT SONG IS THE LAST SONG ON THERE. I REALLY LIKE IT. BUT LOOKING BACK ON IT. THAT SONG IS WRONG. THE CHROUS IS JUST..............WRONG!!!!!! I'VE BEEN TRYING TO FRING THE SONG FOR DAYS ON YOUTUBE AND IMEEM. I WAS GOING TO POST IT. THANKS ROBBBBBBBBBB. :)

all i ask of you

whatever you want

it never rains in southern california

anniversary