How many of you ladies have dated a man that stops and smells the seats of female bicycles?

I was just wondering if that means he's really into me?

Ideas or suggestions?

27 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

Karen....where the HELL do you come up with this stuff??!! You have me rolling in my chair!!

I ride my bike all the time and I have NEVER had a guy stop to sniff my bike seat!! (if he did, he would run...) If I EVER catch a man doing that...well...I don't know what I would do.

Sandy :O)

• Teresa
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Well seeing that I don't really care about jobs or dancing but I do care about smell. I'll take the McDonalds guy because he could always move up in the world but smelling just is plain disgusting.

• 1 decade ago

when i was 18 my dad worked at a gas station,a lady came in and asked to use the restroom.

he looked at me and said ''when she's done go in and smell the seats.''

now you know where i get my twisted sense of humor from, lmao

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

No but I did date a man once that stopped to smell the ladies.....after the 5th time he got slapped....I just kept on walking....

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • I've only dated ONE guy like that. It didn't last long, he wanted me to smell bicycle seats WITH him & when I wouldn't, he broke up with me. :(

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

The smell of a woman's 'essence' is one thing but the smell of an old sweaty (and possibly moldy) crotch seat is flippin icky!

Ditch him!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I think it's VERY respectful and caring that he smells it from the seat and not from you. A true gentleman.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

You would too if you took a look at those female spandex biker shorts! Hes really into you

• 1 decade ago

He didn't sniff bicycle seats, he was a swing-seat sniffer.

I think he really wants to make sexy time with you.

• 1 decade ago

WTH!!!! I've never heard of anything like this b4. You need to get as far away from his a** quick.

No that doesn't mean he's into you that only means he's WEIRD.

Suggestion: RUN FORREST RUN......LMAO

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.