Can an Obama supporter answer some of my questions?

Are Obama supporters naive? If not, I would really appreciate it if you can answer these questions. 1. I asked a question yesterday and an Obama supporter responded with: "Well no one in the Middle East hated America until Bush got into office." Really? Do you really think that? 2. Obama's new ad says that... show more Are Obama supporters naive? If not, I would really appreciate it if you can answer these questions.

1. I asked a question yesterday and an Obama supporter responded with: "Well no one in the Middle East hated America until Bush got into office." Really? Do you really think that?

2. Obama's new ad says that McCain will continue Cheney's ways. Really? Do you guys know that Obama supported the Cheney energy bill and McCain opposed it because it gave away "billions of dollars of tax cuts to the oil companies?" Did you know that?

3. You guys are quick to bring up Bush's approval rating, but did you know that Nancy Pelosi's/Congress' approval rating is about 20 points lower than Bush's?

4. Kathy Hilton made a big stink about the McCain ad and you are defending her. You do realize she is insulting YOUR candidate, right? She is offended that her daughter is being compared to Barack Obama. Why are you defending her?
Update: Jon, here is a link to an article: http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080805/ap_on_el_pr/obama