9 month old daughter not drinking milk?

I use whole cow's milk to make her cereal with (following advice from my HV) but my daughter now won't touch her formula, I've tried everything from adding half a teaspoon of banana milkshake powder, to giving her the bottle at different time throughout her feed. She only has her milk for bedtime and breakfast... show more I use whole cow's milk to make her cereal with (following advice from my HV) but my daughter now won't touch her formula, I've tried everything from adding half a teaspoon of banana milkshake powder, to giving her the bottle at different time throughout her feed.
She only has her milk for bedtime and breakfast time, and I understand how important it is for her to betting the right amount of calcium, and she is eating yoghurts and a small amount of cheese but what else can I do to try and get her milk into her?

Also, I am aware they only advise you to give other drinks at mealtime, but how much should she be drinking really throughout the day? Sometimes I'm lucky to get 9oz of fluid into her during the day, but again, she's not interested in it, I have to give it to her in a bottle as the follow on cups, she won't take!!

Sensible answers only please, thanks in advance