Dj Conquest asked in SportsWrestling · 1 decade ago

whats in kane's brown bag?

I think its his old mask , I think he is going to start wearing the old mask again, he is referring to the old kane when he asks "is he dead or alive" , thats my opinion, whats yours?

15 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

His feces

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i think,

just like the way as the undertaker changed from "Dead Man Inc." persona to the phenom undertaker, kane is gonna change from current status to the old masked kane. Just to claim the Audience's attention!!

• 1 decade ago

im pretty sure its the mask just cause thats what everybody is guessing, but if you go onto paul bearer's blog website he had a thing where it confused him as part of the storyline which got me to beleive that kane was carrying the signature urn, which i think would be pretty cool but im gonna go with the mask

• 1 decade ago

From what I've heard he might be going back to the old kane and the undertaker will be going back to the way he was in the attitude era. Also there might be a long lost son of one of two invovled, but i don't know

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Its his mask, we are supposed to find out this monday on RAW, but im still not sure. Also, you could have save yourself 5 points here, this question has been asked sooooo many times.

• clewis
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

i think of that's a mask and the guy he thinks is lifeless is imposter kane and that they come again and combat kane or possibly that's undertakers urn and kane is conversing approximately paul bearer

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

IMO, i think its his mask inside the bag as well. when he says "is he dead or alive" i think he's refering to Paul Bearer..

• 1 decade ago

I agree. Definitely his mask.

• 1 decade ago

Paul Bearer's head.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Don't know for sure but what I do know is it will be revealed next weeks Raw and I am so anxious to find out too.

Source(s): (Z-WAY)
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

definitely his mask

Source(s): my oppinion
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.