RUNDLL Error loading message Windows XP home edition ???

...after getting rid of a Vundo.....I have this error message on startup....Error loading C:\ Windows\system32\rdioraaa.dll "the specified module could not be found"....I tried to type Start> Run>type msconfig. to look for sysrdioraaa.dll and uncheck it.....but I had to serach for msconfig. and hwen I found... show more ...after getting rid of a Vundo.....I have this error message on startup....Error loading C:\ Windows\system32\rdioraaa.dll "the specified module could not be found"....I tried to type Start> Run>type msconfig. to look for sysrdioraaa.dll and uncheck it.....but I had to serach for msconfig. and hwen I found the msconfig.exe , it siad thtaWindows cannot access the specified device , path , or file. I may not have appropriate permission to access.I checked the DLLS with a Autorun utility and found no DLL by that name. I posted on bleepingcomputer.com but don't really understand the answer that I got...it's way over my head. It said to try removing the file in the safe mode. What file? Why? How?.......I tried to load SP3 for Windows XP home and after an hour...Setup failed and everything had to be reset to restore point...it siad I recovered from a serious error.....I think this problem n might have caused my Setup failure......How do I fix it...in LAYMAN'S language?.....
1 answer 1