Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingAdolescent · 1 decade ago

Teen Issues/ High School/Junior High

What are some teen issues you dealt with during both high school and junior high?

Best Answer

pressure, grades, loosing friends, people around you changing their personality, mean teachers, awesome teachers, sex, rumors, drugs, alcohal, bitches, bullies, getting a job, balancing school and work, making money, being broke, getting a car and lisence, people letting you down, getting stood up, jerky guys, sweet guys, total losers, people that think they are better than you, and getting the best friends in the whole world.

• Susan

For studying French, look up schools that have FLE (francais langue etrangere). For example, in Nice there is the CUEFLE. It costs about $1000 a semester. As a student, you can get housing aid too. For studying in France, there is the website campusfrance. If you study business, there are programs that have courses in English or English and French. For example, the school skema has a bachelor's degree in business. If you do something like this, you'll probably find a good job. As a student, you will be able to work part-time. You can try being an au pair for families.

My biggest issue I've faced in high school is the pressure to be "thin" and "beautiful". I have suffered bulimia since 8th grade, though I can't fully blame high school, I definately believe it played a huge role with my eating disorder.

Another issue I've personally dealt with is partying, drinking, smoking, and pot (which I no-longer take part in).

Source(s): Personal Expierence

im only in jouiner high but so far ive dealt with guys,my cursh benig well cant figure what he maens,an ex friend,people benig mean to me,drama

what about you

elzabeth

• fitting in cuz I hate sports it was hard for me to fit in

first time getting a serious relationship (not sexual though)

friendship and family problems

depression

mean girls

first time doing Weed (emo/stoner)

procrastinating on homework

Bullying, peer pressure, fights, pressure to have sex/do drugs + alcohol, etc

• drugs sex alcohol popularity friends pubery house parties the usual stuff

Peer pressure, sex, Alcohol, Dumb boys... Drama.

Mine was just drugs (8th grade), pressure, grades, sex (9th grade).

• Lehx

rumors about me being a lesbian which im not, and social anxiety