B S asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

Should i take steroids? serious!

im 15 years old any my friends have given me contacts to someone who gan get my steroids. I am a keen sports finatic and belive it can realy improove my game but i am also concerned about the side effects of the drug (shrinking of sexual organs, mood swings ect ect) and i would like advise of what to doo and if there are any one who have used/ are using steroids then that would realy help

p.s im 6 ft, am already on protine shakes and on a weight reigiem i dont want to look huge i want o use this as a performance enhancer!

and thank you all for the comments before i have taken all into concideration

Favorite Answer

If you don't take the right drugs to counter the side effects of steroids you'll end up with woman's breast (http://nopain365.com/wwwb/data/board3/gynecomastia...

They're not fat either they are enlarged glands so the only way to get rid of them is through surgery.

that's just the tip of the ice burg. You could permanetly shrink your nuts and have to be on HRT for the rest of your life...meaning no kids.

Without the proper after cycle drugs you'll lose all of your muscle because of no natural testosterone.

Some steroids cause impotence. All the muscles in the world won't make up for a limp noodle.

Starting at puberty and lasting to about 25/yo you have the equivilant of a 300mg shot of test flowing through you, naturally.

But you're not my son so make your own decision

• eycke

You're 15. Your frame's experiment stages are the maximum they have got ever been, and can ever be. Taking steroids at your age will smash you from the within out. The common age of a steroid person is ~30 years historical. You're strategy to younger to even suppose approximately taking steroids. Why no longer get an excessive weight lifting movements as an alternative? Its extra beneficial not to cheat!

I wouldnt take them but if you end up taking them dont let them take over your life