I waited for 8 hours in the emergency room and guess what

I am extremely furious. What has happened to this country? How can a man wait in the Emergency Room for 8 hours until he is being treated? If you don't think there is something wrong with that then there is definitely something wrong with you. We always brag with our high standards and sophistication but when a man... show more I am extremely furious. What has happened to this country? How can a man wait in the Emergency Room for 8 hours until he is being treated? If you don't think there is something wrong with that then there is definitely something wrong with you. We always brag with our high standards and sophistication but when a man gets sick he has to spend a lifetime waiting for treatment. We are the most backward country there is in terms of health care, and it really hurts coming to this realization.
Is there anything I can do about this, like write a letter to the hospital or inform the newspaper or something? I can't let this slide, I'm sorry.