No terrorist attacks since 9-11-2001

I see people making the comment all the time that Bush has kept us safe since there have been no new terrorists attacks in the US since 9-11. so according to this logic the 42 presidents before him also kept us safe from terrorists. are people that delusional? or just desperate to claim that he has done at least... show more I see people making the comment all the time that Bush has kept us safe since there have been no new terrorists attacks in the US since 9-11. so according to this logic the 42 presidents before him also kept us safe from terrorists. are people that delusional? or just desperate to claim that he has done at least one good thing for this country during his presidency?
Update: yes, I did forget about the 1st failed attempt on WTC in '93. I was in the special forces kicking a$$ and chasing Pablo Escobar around the jungles in Columbia then. but what are the other 3? i'm not talking about US citizens and terrorists acts but foreign nationals.