POLL: Why Do Celebs Feel It's Necessary To Name They're Kids The Stupidest Things?

Gwyeneth Pallitro Or Whatever Named Her Kids Apple And Moses, And Others Have Done Things Similar, Why?????

Star Please

Best Answer

Apple and Moses are weird, however the worst are:

Pilot Inspektor - Jason Lee

Audio Science - Shannyn Sossaman

And let's not forget Zappa's kids Dweezil and Moon Unit!

I like unique names, but some people take it too far I think. It's not just celebrities, not long ago a couple in New Zealand made headlines when their 9 year old daughter was given a new name by the courts because her parents had named her Talulah Does the Hula, or something. I think that's far worse than Apple and Moses.

There are two reasons why...

1. Many celebrities are eccentric, due to the fact that they are actors, and are theater/drama type of people, who are liberal and crave creativity. This is why, not only celebrities, but other eccentrics involved in the arts name their kids unique names

2. They crave attention and want to make headlines, at their children's expense, which is selfish

I know! Isn't it cruel? You can call your kid by any stupid nickname you want, but give them a real name! Compared to what I've heard Apple is starting to sound cute. I heard of Pilot Inspektor and Tu Morrow and I read that Ingo Rademacher from General Hospital named his son Peanut Kai- poor kid. What's next?

Partly for attention and partly to give the child an identity of it's own apart from just being a celeb's kid.

Hi Hollywood Baby, Not being Loved for Me Who I am... Very Very cold going threw My Soul My Friend.. A Friend, poppy1

I like your question and I'll give you a star :)

Sometimes I think they name their kids silly names because they want it to mean something or just different from all the other kids. I guess they want their kid to stand out or something. Weird I know :)

hope this helps :)

answer my question if its possible plz

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=200808...

To make their kids seem more unique than the rest of our kids I guess no matter how ridiculous the name is.

To be original? to start trends? Honestly, I don't know. But I had to answer this to mention Frank Zappa's kid's name:

Moon Unit!

I guess it is cool to be original, but all the same... they could've made up something that sounded cooler.

Why do you capitalize the beginning of every word? It makes it hard to read.

Anyway, it's probably because they'd rather have their kids be mocked and humiliated than lose their own fame.