Which teams do you see winning the AFC North and NFC North in 2008?

During the 2008 NFL Season, which teams do you see becoming both the AFC North Division Champions and the NFC North Divisoin Champions?

===================================================

I predict that the Cleveland Browns will win the AFC North while the Detroit Lions will win the NFC North.

Update:

The AFC North Teams are;

Cleveland Browns

Pittsburgh Steelers

Cincinnati Bengals

Baltimore Ravens

The NFC North Teams are;

Detroit Lions

Minnesota Vikings

Chicago Bears

Green Bay Packers

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

AFC North will be dead heat with the Browns and Steelers but I'm gunna say the Browns come out on top and the Steelers miss the playoffs! Browns will be 10-6 and Steelers will be 9-7! also I got Ravens at 7-9 and Bengals at 5-11

in the NFC North I see Vikings winning! Packers go 8-8 with or w/o Favre!!! Lions 7-9 and Bears 4-12

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

NFC East: Cowboys NFC North: Vikings NFC South: Saints NFC West: Seahawks NFC Wild Card: Eagles NFC Wild Card: Buccaneers AFC East: Patriots AFC North: Steelers AFC South: Colts AFC West: Chargers AFC Wild Card: Jags AFC Wild Card: Browns You are CRAZY to think the Rams will win the NFC West. The seahawks have owned that division for 5 years and will own it for years to come. Expect the 3-13 Rams to produce more of the same. Steelers are better than the Browns. FYI: Lions suck on defense Other than that, its's pretty much the same

• 1 decade ago

Very good question.

AFC North

Pittsburgh

Cleveland

Baltimore

Cincinnati

Cleveland may definitely overcome the Steelers however.

AFC South

Green Bay

Minesota

Lions

Bears

It should be a battle between the Packers and Vikings. But if they Lions can come through they might have something to say about it.

• 1 decade ago

AFC North: Cleveland Browns

NFC North: Minnesota Vikings

Source(s): My gut
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I predict that the Pittsburgh Steelers will win the AFC North and the MInnesota Vikings will win the NFC North.

• 1 decade ago

Pittsburgh and Green Bay

• 1 decade ago

i think the bears have potential to win the nfc north, with their new RB and kyle orton at starting QB.

• AFC: Browns! (Yay!)

NFC: Vikings

I am predicting a good season!

• 1 decade ago

i think clveland wil and they will have a first round bye and in the nfc i think minnesota will win detriot has 0 deffense and o line

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

join my yahoo fantasy football league Monroe Ballas (ID# 272887) password: monroe

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.