Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusicRap and Hip-Hop · 1 decade ago

the truth to who really killed hiphop

soulja boi didnt killed hip hop if that was the truth vanilla ice killed hiphop. what i think is the government killed hip hop they knew it was blacks form of expressing our self and the voice of the truth they want hip hop to die

hip hip isnt just music it was a movement. think about it big cooperations run hip hop. we cant blame soulja boi thats what they want us to think so we could go at each other.

so what do you think of my thoughts ?

17 Answers

Relevance
  • Best Answer

good.....cant point the finger at one person though. downloaders (me), the corporations, Jay-Z, Eminem, Diddy, Lil Jon, MC Hammer, Vanilla Ice, ect. but Hip Hop can't die.....listen to 'Fear Not of Men' - Mos Def.....if you about this culture and stand on your square YOU ARE Hip Hop.

Source(s): Fear Not Of Man http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oLKTbSNkdLI F$%K you teenyboppers Hi Hater...........
  • 1 decade ago

People who ask dumb questions like this. hip hop will never die it is to entrenched in the streets in urban culture. The people will always control the real hip hop whatever is on the TV radio is just a small piece of it not even enough for a serving

• 1 decade ago

lmfao. "truth vanilla ice killed hiphop. what i think is the government killed hip hop "

oh man thats funny lol.

yeah well i think the government killed hip hop.

i think hip hop died when Pac and Big went.

• 3 years ago

i admire Rock/Pop/comfortable Rock/option. well-liked BANDS/ARTISTS: Paramore, Metro Station, Jonas Brothers, Kris Allen, Adam Lambert, Led Zeppelin, Aerosmith, Metallica, The All-American Rejects, 3OH!3, Flyleaf, Evanescence, Skillet, Daughtry, We The Kings, The Veronicas, chilly Play, Fall Out Boy, woman Gaga, Bowling For Soup, whats up Monday, David Archuleta, David cook dinner, Demi Lovato, The Ting-Tings, Katy Perry, Selena Gomez, P!NK, Taylor rapid and of direction, Robert Pattinson. well-liked SONGS: touch My Hand via David Archuleta Shake It via Metro Station all around Me via Flyleaf verify definite Juliet via We The Kings Decode via Paramore do no longer believe Me via 30H!3 No limitations via Kris Allen or Adam Lambert

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • I will say this.

The Leviathan allows alot of foul foolish coonery out there to destroy the intellect of those who don't know to keep them in a state of darkness like the black church in the hood who steals from the people and tells them this white looking Loki from mythology saved them now pass the collection plate...

Peace

• 1 decade ago

Hip-Hop isn't dead you just don't know where to find it.

• 1 decade ago

Hip Hop isn't dead.

• Downloading and bootlegging destroyed hiphop. Artist arent making good money, so why make good music.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

hip hop isn't dead or we would not be on rap and hip hop section of Y!A

• 1 decade ago

Its the truth. Everything put out there on the radio is put out for a reason.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.