Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

How hard is it to find a girl that's waiting till she's married for sex.

I mean a girl that in the 17-21 area.

And I think of vaginal, oral, and anal as sex.

Update:

The main proplem with my chruch is either the girls are too young, too old, they have a boyfriend, or they just don't like me that much.

29 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

In the time that we are living in it might and again it might not. Just look for some one you can LOVE and it will make it all right. The SEX will come on. Take your time

WISH YOU ALL THE LUCK

Source(s): LORD BLESS
  • 1 decade ago

My guess is that the answer depends a great deal on that very last comment you made about "they just don't like me that much."

It could be a number of things:

1. You're a jerk

2. You lack self-confidence

3. You tell them you're thinking of vaginal, oral, and anal as sex

or

4. They could be playing hard to get and you just need to patient because they just want to make sure you are serious.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I am waiting til marriage,I am 21.I am also engaged.

There are those out there who are waiting,and when you find the right girl for you,you will know.She will have all the qualities and interests you are looking for in a lady.Be patient and don't rush to find the right one cause you may end up settling for the wrong one.wait,and take things slow.There are those waiting,don't give up hope.

• Elly
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

It isn't hard. But alot of teens lose it young due mostly to infatuation or just because their friends did.

I, myself am waiting. I don't wanna lose it to a boyfriend who may just hurt me in the end.

Just look around for some girls,

some might be mean, and some might be nice.

And you'll find the one your looking for in the end if you don't give up.

:]

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

same here, but with guys for me since i am a girl! It is harder now! It has been harder, since more people are having sex even though they aren't even married yet. the rate is going up. keep looking and pray!

generaly teen youth groups for church are great. Maybe girls at universitys for a specific religion. I don't know, but Best Of Luck! :)

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I'd say go out and look. I'm sure a woman would find that admirable. And careful just looking in your church, there could be other girls who are waiting until marriage in a bar! You just got to look and pray.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Im 1 of those gurls who r waiting 4 sex untill im married

• 1 decade ago

I personally don't think that it's that hard. It doesn't seem like it but there are girls out there waiting for marriage. I'm 17, and I'm going to wait for marriage. However, I think it's alot harder for girls to look for guys that will wait for marriage...

• 1 decade ago

I am going to marry a 36 years old and I am 18!

• Anne
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

I was a virgin until I got married at 31. Just be patient and you'll find the right girl. What's the hurry?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.