zub l asked in Business & FinanceInvesting · 1 decade ago

Where i can invest $20,000 besides stocks and stuff

I want to invest upto 20,000 somewhere but stocks and MFs. Which is the best place I can do that and be perhaps partners or something.

Favorite Answer

I manage funds in foreign exchange trading. To learn more, visit, http://jsforex.blogspot.com/

Invest it in a private mortgage or a pool mortgage. You can also avail the expert services of Lexxco Corporation which is a Mortgage Investment Corporation and will help you maximize your returns and also minimize your risks. You can contact them on 001-416-621-0141 or 001-647-628-3274.

Source(s): www.lexxco.com

IRAs, 401Ks, ETFs, Bonds..... etc. there are lots of stuff u can throw 20K into instead of stocks... but Id use some of it to buy some promising stocks while the market is in bear form.... namely biotech/nanotech. (check out AMAG pharma)

• bares

in case you're too threat averse to bonds i might advise treasuries (additionally primary as t-costs), yet you at the instant are not likely to get a intense return. no longer something provides you with a intense return that doesn't have the skill to lose your cash to boot. yet t-costs and the economic company are approximately as secure because it gets.

Well, if you had it in 2005, you would have doubled your paper money in gold.

My bank

in a small business

i would say, invent. come up with your very own idea

My wallet.

give it to john McCain.