zub l asked in Business & FinanceInvesting · 1 decade ago

Where i can invest $20,000 besides stocks and stuff

I want to invest upto 20,000 somewhere but stocks and MFs. Which is the best place I can do that and be perhaps partners or something.

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I manage funds in foreign exchange trading. To learn more, visit, http://jsforex.blogspot.com/

• 1 decade ago

Invest it in a private mortgage or a pool mortgage. You can also avail the expert services of Lexxco Corporation which is a Mortgage Investment Corporation and will help you maximize your returns and also minimize your risks. You can contact them on 001-416-621-0141 or 001-647-628-3274.

Source(s): www.lexxco.com
  • 1 decade ago

IRAs, 401Ks, ETFs, Bonds..... etc. there are lots of stuff u can throw 20K into instead of stocks... but Id use some of it to buy some promising stocks while the market is in bear form.... namely biotech/nanotech. (check out AMAG pharma)

• bares
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

in case you're too threat averse to bonds i might advise treasuries (additionally primary as t-costs), yet you at the instant are not likely to get a intense return. no longer something provides you with a intense return that doesn't have the skill to lose your cash to boot. yet t-costs and the economic company are approximately as secure because it gets.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Well, if you had it in 2005, you would have doubled your paper money in gold.

• 1 decade ago

My bank

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

in a small business

• 1 decade ago

i would say, invent. come up with your very own idea

• 1 decade ago

My wallet.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

give it to john McCain.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.