Can a vaginal fistula result in burning, urgency or irritation after sex?

I've had recurrent symptons of constant burning in urethra and vagina several days after sex (but not always). My Dr. ruled out UTI, but the problem keeps getting worse, since I'm using Azo to control the symptons I noticed the dye is present way up high in my vagina, it appears that urine is escaping from my... show more I've had recurrent symptons of constant burning in urethra and vagina several days after sex (but not always). My Dr. ruled out UTI, but the problem keeps getting worse, since I'm using Azo to control the symptons I noticed the dye is present way up high in my vagina, it appears that urine is escaping from my urethra into the vagina - could this be the cause? Could having a IUD have something to do with it? I've made an appointment with a urologist, but its sheer torture...any help?