Hi, I was considering on buying BMW bike ( By Motorrad ), Can anyone recommend me one? (For first time rider)

Other bike manufacturer's would also be ok if you cant find anything with BMW =)

• JetDoc
    Favorite Answer

If you do some shopping around, I think you'll find that BMW motorcycles, in general, are quite expensive to buy and to maintain. You may want to think about finding a good used street bike or dual sport for your first bike, and learn to ride it well before moving on to the more expensive rides. Think about Honda, Yamaha or Kawasaki as a good, reliable, inexpensive first ride.

If you're a first time rider, and live in the USA, I highly recommend you sign up for a Motorcycle Safety Foundation basic rider's course before you buy your own motorcycle. They will teach you the right (safe) way to start riding a motorcycle.

Good Luck!

The BMW F 800 ST , or the F 800 S

It's a nice single cylinder, manageable horsepower, weight and torque for a beginner. You can get a touring or sport oriented F 800. (hence the ST, and S)

Very good on price for a BMW too.

......... learning to ride, at some time or another, you are going to crash or fall. it would be wise to fall on soft clean dirt.... buy a inexpensive UJM for dirt riding

Carl