Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsHockey · 1 decade ago

OMG! Did you hear Sidney Crosby secretly got married last weekend?

Sources say, after dating for six years, Sidney Crosby and his on-and-off again high school sweetheart got married in a private ceremony on Friday. While there is no official confirmation about Crosby’s wedding, it's been confirmed with numerous sources recently.

People have been speculating on the hot couple's plans for marriage since the couple worked on the set of Crosby’s 2008 Reebok commercial. The wedding rumors started flying again when Crosby got a marriage license last Tuesday.

A source told a Toronto newpaper that, "Crosby wanted it to be a really private affair - close friends and family." The intimate wedding ceremony was alleged to be at a chapel in Halifax, Nova Scotia Friday afternoon, with around 30 close friends and family. The guests included the bride and groom's families and friends, including, Mario Lemieux and other members of the NHL.

A Chicago newspaper reports that for Crosby’s wedding, the hockey star wrote and read a special poem for his bride. The bride also penned a poetic tribute to the groom, reportedly in tears after hearing him profess his love.

The Crosby wedding party then moved on to a lavish party at Historic Shelburne

Lighthouse area. More than 200 guests reportedly attended the wedding reception. It was also reported that once the wedding has been officially announced, they will donate wedding pictures for the Hockey Fights Cancer charity auction.

Oh, I almost forget the question:

When will Crosby announce his wedding to the public?

• NIPS®
    Favorite Answer

How can that be, unless she is a cross-dresser or transgender. Crosby likes men! Its rumored that if Malkin cant play in the States he will leave to play with him in Magnatogorsk.

Source(s): Actually, thats article is false. It actually took place in California where gay weddings are legal (for now)... He married a guy named ZED and Crosby wore a lavish pink dress.

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

People have been speculating on...

Source(s): omg hear sidney crosby secretly married weekend: https://shortly.im/5PBT4
  • eldeen

Is Sidney Crosby Married

okay this is such bs, like think about it for one second here, if Sidney did get married then people in Pittsburgh would have been talking about it, and this is the first that I've heard of this. plus if he was married then i would assume that he would be on his honeymoon right now, not at his house in Nova Scotia where he is going to be having a BBQ with some of his hockey buddies for his birthday

• Nice joke, Homes. I forgive you.

EDIT: Wait Homes, I believe you! I found a picture!

http://sidcrosby.blogspot.com/2006/01/sidney-crosb...

Tee hee, what a naughty Crosby fan I am!

Source(s): A proud Pittsburgh Penguins fan and #1 fan of Sidney Crosby!

Yeah, OK.

No link provided. I'm not even gonna waste the time or effort to look into this. TSN.ca or RDS would have been all over this by Saturday if he got married on Friday.

Nice try. The time you wasted could have been put into making a semi-good Sundin rumour for Toronto to enjoy.

Source(s): your mom and don cherry

Are you trying to shock the puck bunnies to death? lol

Could you maybe try to add the link again, i cant seem to open the link... or maybe thats the point. Either way, its interesting to read!

Also, its weird that your not saying anything back to the people leaving comments, you're usually right in the mix with people but for some reason your quite... have you played a joke on people? If you have well done, i have also heard your rumor on other sites! Its getting around, so good job!

I doubt that he got married (malkin lived in russia so I can'T see them as high school sweethearts)

If they did get married it will be announced at the next gay pride parade when crosby will finally come out of the closet

I wonder if this will slow down the h*rny legions of puck bunnies that is constantly streaming at the feet of Sid the Kid. Who knows. Congrats for him though....seems like a good life to me...multi million $$/year, famous status, new wife....pretty sweet deal...

like someone said above me I hope he got a prenup because you cant put it past anyone today....

Wow. Isn't he only 20? I hope he gets a pre-nup. It's nice they are donating the pictures to charity, he seems like a stand-up guy. Congrats.

Can't wait for the wedding pictures.

Subsequent question do you think Bob Loblaw was invited since he is practically a neighbour?

BTW Nips same sex unions are legal in Canada as well. Just not in the Redneck states, where they're still having trouble with the "not with your sister" law.