Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureLanguages · 1 decade ago

Please can anyone translate this russian text into english?

I pustota na perekrestakh Ne govori, im ne ponyatno Tol'ko be nikh Tol'ko ne nimo Luchshe nikak Nas ne dagonait

tshes meinya ni igra! ana krasata! Da! eya bodo deilayit shto ya mago shtob voteta krasata bela sfeim

Ikotka Ikotka peredi na fi dorko si fi dorko na yakava, syakava na fsekava

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I pustota na perekrestakh, im ne ponyatno - And emptyness on the crossroads, they don't understand

Tol'ko [be] [nikh] - only [connected with the followingword] [no such word in russia]

Tol'ko ne [nimo] - only not [nimo - wrong, mimo - right, means f.e. beside the mark or to go by]

Luchshe nikak - better no way (f.e. you have three ways, you must choose, but you decide do not use even one)

Nas ne dagonait - they will not catch us up

tshes meinya ni igra! & eya bodo deilayit shto ya mago shtob voteta krasata bela sfeim - (impossible to translate, cause sounds hardly connected with letters in all words, so, even can not catch the context)

ana krasata - she's beauty (not "beautiful")

da - yes

Ikotka Ikotka peredi na fi dorko si fi dorko na yakava, syakava na fsekava

Very funny ;) Right will be this way:

ikota, ikota, pereidi na Fedota, s Fedota na Yakova, s Yakova na vsyakogo

This is russian proverb, which is using when someone hiccup. We belive, that saing this words will help to stop hiccuping.

The translation is Hiccuping, hiccuping, go to Fedot, from Fedot to Yakov, from Yakov to someone.

Hope, my translation will help. If you have untranslated text in russian, I'll translate for you

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

this is the best i could get

And emptiness on перекрестакх do not speak, it it is not clear Only бе никх Only not нимо better in any way Us not дагонаит

тшес меиня game! ана красата! Yes! ея бодо деилаыит што I маго штоб вотета красата am white сфеим

Икотка Икотка переди on фи дорко си фи дорко on якава, сякава on фсекава

• Tara
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

google does a decent job translating; but if you need something like your name - yahoo answers is the way to go. just tell us what you need translated and ppl will help you out :)

• 1 decade ago

Hi pls use Google transulator

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Try google language translation

• 1 decade ago

so u listen to tatu???

the translation is this:

and the crossroads are empty,dont speak,it's not clear for them,just without them,only far from them,it's better,THEY'RE NOT GONNA GET US

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Sorry, I don't speak Russian

• 1 decade ago

this is some broken "poetry" lines, it has no meaning

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.