salma asked in Arts & HumanitiesPhilosophy · 1 decade ago

What is your Greatest FEAR?

Everyone of us has a great FEAR inside him, tell me about it...for me its DEATH.

Favorite Answer

death of a person i love , especially after a bad argument. because i would have to live with the thoughts in my mind that i should have been more patient or nice to her.since in the end no one has a proof of where people actually go after death..like if there was no tomorrow, would that person ever doubt about how much you love her? =( u know what i mean right?

Source(s): ronan keating - if tomorrow never comes :))
  • Death shouldn't be a big fear since it makes life worth living. My favorite fear is giant human sized moths with razor sharp fangs and also being trapped in a dark, freezing meat locker.

Yes death scares me...But then again i know my brother will be there to greet me.. So that makes it a little easier... But besides death i would have to say losing my children then losing any other part of my family again... It SUCKED when my brother passed... i dont ever want to go through that pain again.. Although i know it will happen one day.. I am NOT looking forward to it!

Just to let u know a fear is a rational fear of something like a "fear" of sharks coz a shark can kill you. Phobias are irrational fears like the "fear" of spiders or a god. thought yous might like to know that:P

My greatest fear is : When i'm no longer have fear in me.

Source(s): Me

Actually am not afraid of death, for to die is to rest. Just like when you are past asleep..it s a practice of dying. So nothing to be afraid of. What i am afraid are the crawling insect that touches my skin...its a kind of weird feeling.

The fear of spending eternity in hell. This fear, however, become obsolete when one accepts salvation from Jesus Christ and lives in the freedom it gives.

When you ruined your life, are all alone, and think that death is the only way out. Hasn't happened to me yet, but would suck if it did.

Fear the wrath of God

One that has already come true.

When it happens, you die inside, but you have no choice except to live. I don't want to describe it in any more detail.