salma asked in Arts & HumanitiesPhilosophy · 1 decade ago

What is your Greatest FEAR?

Everyone of us has a great FEAR inside him, tell me about it...for me its DEATH.

16 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

death of a person i love , especially after a bad argument. because i would have to live with the thoughts in my mind that i should have been more patient or nice to her.since in the end no one has a proof of where people actually go after death..like if there was no tomorrow, would that person ever doubt about how much you love her? =( u know what i mean right?

Source(s): ronan keating - if tomorrow never comes :))
  • Death shouldn't be a big fear since it makes life worth living. My favorite fear is giant human sized moths with razor sharp fangs and also being trapped in a dark, freezing meat locker.

• 1 decade ago

Yes death scares me...But then again i know my brother will be there to greet me.. So that makes it a little easier... But besides death i would have to say losing my children then losing any other part of my family again... It SUCKED when my brother passed... i dont ever want to go through that pain again.. Although i know it will happen one day.. I am NOT looking forward to it!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Just to let u know a fear is a rational fear of something like a "fear" of sharks coz a shark can kill you. Phobias are irrational fears like the "fear" of spiders or a god. thought yous might like to know that:P

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

My greatest fear is : When i'm no longer have fear in me.

Source(s): Me
  • 1 decade ago

Actually am not afraid of death, for to die is to rest. Just like when you are past asleep..it s a practice of dying. So nothing to be afraid of. What i am afraid are the crawling insect that touches my skin...its a kind of weird feeling.

• 1 decade ago

The fear of spending eternity in hell. This fear, however, become obsolete when one accepts salvation from Jesus Christ and lives in the freedom it gives.

• 1 decade ago

When you ruined your life, are all alone, and think that death is the only way out. Hasn't happened to me yet, but would suck if it did.

• 1 decade ago

Fear the wrath of God

• 1 decade ago

One that has already come true.

When it happens, you die inside, but you have no choice except to live. I don't want to describe it in any more detail.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.