promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
hihi asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

誰能幫我改一下(Of Mice and men)英文作文

In the novel, Of Mice and Men, John Steinbeck shows us the friendship between Lennie and George. They are not alone because they had traveled together, and they cared and relied on each other. Throughout the story, they tried to fulfill their American dream. From the novel, Steinbeck shows us that without love and care life can be very lonely.

In the friendship between George and Lennie, they love each other. Lennie have mentally challenge and he relies on George to speak for him, but because George loves him, when they meet the boss, George needs to take over everything. However, Lennie nearly makes them lose the jobs. Lennie repeat, “Strong as a bull.”(P22) George needs to tell lie to get Lennie out of the trouble he had make. George tells boss, “…I isn’t saying he’s bright… He’s my cousin. … He got kicked in the head by a horse ... But he can do anything you tell him.” (P22) Because George loves Lennie, therefore he tries to plead the boss for Lennie to stay and work with him. On the other way, Lennie love about George as well. He fears to lose George. When he makes George angry, Lennie says, “ I was only foolin’, George. I’d leave it all for you. You could cover your beans with it and I wouldn’t touch none of it.”(P12) He is sorry about what he had said. Lennie love George and he believes in George. When Crook supposes George is gone, Lennie cried, “He won’t do it. George wouldn’t do nothing like that. I been with George a ling time. He’ll come back tonight.”(P71) In the end, George kills Lennie because he loves Lennie, and he does not want Lennie been torture. Slim says, “ … s’pose they lock him up an’ strap him down and put him in a cage. The ain’t no good, George.” (P97) With Slim’s suggest George decide to kill Lennie to protect Lennie form torture. The loneliness expelled by their friendship because they love each other.

Update:

In the friendship between George and Lennie, they care about each other. George cares Lennie and he does not want he get hurt. He stands for Lennie when Curley picks on Lennie. When Curley picks on Lennie, “S’pose he don’t want to talk?” George says, “We travel together.”(P25)

Update 2:

George does not want Lennie get into fight. George cares about Lennie, and he is afraid he will get sick. Beside the river, George says, “Lennie, for god’ sakes don’t drink so much.”(P3)

Update 3:

George also helps him to get out of the trouble all the time. In the bunkhouse, George is talking to Slim about Lennie. He says, “… girl in a red dress … Just want to feel it. So he reaches out to feel this red dress an’ the girl lets out a squawk…an’ that night we scrammed outa there.”(P41-42)

Update 4:

Also George cares about Lennie because he feels comfortable to travel with a person, who he knows. When he talking with Slim, He says, “ It’s a lot nicer to go around with a guy you know.”(P35)

Update 5:

Because Lennie cares George, Lennie is afraid that George is hurt, and he is nearly losing control when Crook supposes George is hurt or killed. In the Crooks room, Lennie says, “What you supposin’ for? Ain’t nobody goin’ to suppose no hurt to George.”(P72)

Update 6:

Both of them care about each other and the American dream makes them stick together to fulfill it. The loneliness expelled by their friendship because they care about each other.

Update 7:

------- conclution

Steinbeck shows us that life can be very lonely without love and care, from the story. Friendship is a powerful relationship between people, and we should learn how to love and care about others.

Update 8:

People always forget to love and care about each other, and they become mean and want to fight with people. In the story, Steinbeck wants to teach us the lesson about love and care because these are the things that are missing from our society.

3 Answers

Rating
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

In the novel, Of Mice and Men, John Steinbeck shows us the friendship between Lennie and George. They are not alone because they had traveled together, and they cared and relied on each other. Throughout the story, they tried to fulfill their American dream. From the novel, Steinbeck shows us that without love and care life can be very lonely.

In the friendship between George and Lennie, they love each other. Lennie is mentally challenged and he relies on George to speak for him, but because George loves him, when they meet the boss, George needs to take over everything. However, Lennie nearly made them lose the jobs. Lennie repeat, “Strong as a bull.”(P22) George needs to tell a lie to get Lennie out of the trouble he had make. George tells the boss, “…I’m not saying he’s bright… He’s my cousin. … He got kicked in the head by a horse ... But he can do anything you tell him.” (P22) Because George loves Lennie, therefore he tries to plead the boss for Lennie to stay and work with him. On the other way, Lennie loves George as well. He fears that he will lose George. When he made George angry, Lennie says, “ I was only foolin’, George. I’d leave it all for you. You could cover your beans with it and I wouldn’t touch none of it.”(P12) He is sorry about what he had said. Lennie love George and he believes in George. When Crook thought George is gone, Lennie cried, “He won’t do it. George wouldn’t do nothing like that. I’ve been with George a long time. He’ll come back tonight.”(P71) In the end, George kills Lennie because he loves Lennie, and he does not want Lennie being tortured. Slim says, “ … s’pose they lock him up an’ strap him down and put him in a cage. The ain’t no good, George.” (P97) With Slim’s suggest George decide to kill Lennie to protect Lennie from torture. The loneliness is expelled by their friendship because they love each other.

2008-08-07 04:23:56 補充:

In the friendship between George and Lennie, they care about each other. George cares Lennie and he does not want him to get hurt. He stands up for Lennie when Curley picks on Lennie. When Curley picked on Lennie, “S’pose he don’t want to talk?” George says, “We travel together.”(P25)

2008-08-07 04:25:12 補充:

George does not want Lennie to get into fight. George cares about Lennie, and he is afraid he will get sick. Beside the river, George says, “Lennie, for god’ sakes don’t drink so much."

2008-08-07 04:26:36 補充:

George also helps him to get out of the trouble all the time. In the bunkhouse, George is talking to Slim about Lennie. He says, “… girl in a red dress … Just want to feel it. So he reaches out to feel this red dress an’ the girl lets out a squawk…an’ that night we scrammed outa there.”(P41-42)

2008-08-07 04:27:13 補充:

Also George cares about Lennie because he feels comfortable to travel with a person which he knows. When he is talking with Slim, He says, “ It’s a lot nicer to go around with a guy you know.”(P35)

2008-08-07 04:27:33 補充:

Because Lennie cares about George, Lennie was afraid that George is hurt, and he nearly lost control when Crook supposed that George was hurt or killed. In the Crooks room, Lennie says, “What you supposin’ for? Ain’t nobody goin’ to suppose no hurt to George.”(P72)

2008-08-07 04:27:53 補充:

Both of them care about each other and the American dream makes them stick together to fulfill it. T

he loneliness was expelled by their friendship because they cared about each other.

2008-08-07 04:28:17 補充:

------- conclusion

Steinbeck shows us that life can be very lonely without love and care, from the story. Friendship is a powerful relationship between people, and we should learn how to love and care about others.

2008-08-07 04:28:34 補充:

People always forget to love and care about each other, and they become mean and want to fight with people. In the story, Steinbeck wants to teach us the lesson about love and care because these are the things that are missing from our society nowadays.

2008-08-07 04:28:41 補充:

您的作文我有稍作修改了,但是因為沒有辦法將他標示出來,還請您自行比對。雖然整篇文章稍嫌不通順,但結尾的結論倒寫的不錯!! 繼續加油吧!

Source(s): 自己, 自己, 自己, 自己, 自己, 自己, 自己, 自己, 自己, 自己
    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

版大要求批改

應該是只抓錯吧?

並不是要翻譯

更不是要用軟體翻出來的

• 1 decade ago

在小說, 老鼠和人, 約翰・Steinbeck 顯示我們友誼在Lennie 和喬治之間。他們不是單獨因為他們一起旅行了, 並且他們關心和依靠彼此。並且他們關心和依靠彼此。在故事過程中, 他們設法履行他們的美國夢。從小說, Steinbeck 顯示我們那沒有愛和關心生活可能非常偏僻。在友誼在喬治和Lennie 之間, 他們彼此相愛。Lennie 精神上有挑戰並且他依靠喬治講話為他, 但因為喬治愛他, 當他們遇見上司, 喬治需要接收一切。但是, Lennie 幾乎使他們失去工作。Lennie 重覆,強因為bull."(P22) 喬治需要告訴謊言避免Lennie 他有做。喬治告訴上司, "... I 是不說他是明亮的... 他是我的表兄弟... 他得到了踢在頭由馬... 但他能做任何您告訴他。" (P22) 由於喬治愛Lennie, 因此他設法懇求上司使Lennie 和工作和他呆在一起。在另一途中, Lennie 愛關於喬治。他恐懼失去喬治。當他使喬治惱怒, Lennie 認為orge 惱怒的, Lennie 認為, "我是唯一foolin ', 喬治。我會留下它全部為您。您能用它蓋您的豆並且我不會接觸無it."(P12) 他是抱歉關於什麼他說。Lennie 愛喬治和他相信在喬治。當騙子假設喬治去, Lennie 哭泣, "他不會做它。喬治不會做□什麼像那。I 是以喬治石楠時光。他將回來tonight."(P71) 最後, 喬治殺害Lennie 因為他愛Lennie, 並且他不想要Lennie 是酷刑。亭亭玉立說,s'pose 他們鎖起來他' 皮帶他和投入他在籠子。不是好, 喬治。" (P97) 與亭亭玉立建議喬治決定殺害Lennie 保護Lennie 形式酷刑。寂寞由他們的友誼逐出因為他們彼此相愛。

(補充1)

在友誼在喬治和Lennie 之間, 他們對彼此關心。喬治關心Lennie 並且他不想要他得到創傷。他代表Lennie 當Curley 採摘在Lennie 。當Curley 採摘在Lennie, "他不想要談話的S'pose?" 喬治說, "我們一起旅行。

(補充2)

喬治不想要Lennie 進入戰鬥。喬治對Lennie 關心, 並且他害怕他病。在河旁邊, 喬治說, "Lennie, 為神' 緣故非常不喝

(補充3)

喬治並且幫助他一直離開麻煩。在bunkhouse, 喬治談話減肥關於Lennie 。他說, "... 女孩在一件紅色禮服... 請想要感覺它。如此他提供援助感到這件紅色禮服' 女孩讓尖聲... 我們逃走outa 那裡的' 那夜

(補充4)

並且喬治對Lennie 關心因為他感到舒適旅行與人, 他知道。當他談話與亭亭玉立, 他說, "很多好四處走動與您知道的人。

(補充5)

由於Lennie 關心喬治, Lennie 害怕, 喬治受傷, 並且他是幾乎丟失的控制當騙子假設喬治受傷或被殺害。在彎曲處屋子, Lennie 認為, "什麼您supposin ' 為? 不是沒人goin ' 假設創傷對喬治。

(補充6)

他們兩個對彼此關心並且美國夢一起做他們棍子履行它。寂寞由他們的友誼逐出因為他們對彼此關心。

(補充7)

conclution

Steinbeck 顯示我們, 生活可能是非常偏僻沒有愛和關心, 從故事。友誼是一個強有力的關係在人之間, 並且我們應該學會怎麼對其他人愛和關心。

(補充8)

人們總忘記愛和關心關於彼此, 並且他們成為手段和想要戰鬥與人。在故事, Steinbeck 想要教我們教訓關於愛和關心因為這些是是缺掉從我們的社會的事。

<希望可以幫到你唷>

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.