1.be in charge of 照料
2.come up with 不願聽
3.make both ends meet 量入為出
4.get even with 向某人報復
5.get used to 習慣於
6.figure out 理解
7.fool around 閒蕩
8.get away rom 逃離
9.gie in 讓步
10.take it for granted 認為...是當然的
11.hunt for 尋找
12.hold on to 緊握
13.insist in 堅持
14.get involoed in 有困難
15.succed in 成功
16.make one`s living 謀生
17.look forwardto 期待
18.look up to 敬仰
19.make up of 補償
20.at the mercy of 受...所支配
21.have nothing to do with 與...無關
22.once and for all 最後一次
23.one the move 在進行中
24.ate once 馬上
25.pay off 清償(欠款)
- 1 decade agoFavorite Answer
1. Lucy is in charge of the children.
2. I don' t come up with your words.
3. I can't make ends meet these days.
4. I will get even with you for this thing！
5. He got used to swimming in winter.
6. I can't figure out how to do this.
7. I don't have time to fool around.
8. Please bring me to get away from this place.（是get away "FROM"）
9. The husband decided to give in to the wife.（是"GIVE" in to）
10. Don't take it for granted that Jack will help you！
11. She is still hunting for a new job.（hunting是hunt的現在分詞）
12. He held on tightly her arm.（held是hold的過去式）
13. In any case, I would insist upon your being paid.
14. I get involoed in paying this meat money.（總覺得您第二個字有拼錯，有involoed這個字嗎？）
15. Hard work is the name of the game if you want to succeed in business.（是"SUCCEED" in）
16. He is hard working because he must make his living.
17. We look forward to your coming！（look "FORWARD TO"）
18. They look up to their English teacher.
19. Her enthusiasm makes up for her lack of experience.
20. A sailor is at the mercy of the weather.
21. I have nothing to do with this bad thing.
22. He answered all the questions except for the last one.
23. He is moving his sofa.（其實這個片語怪怪的，不過可以替換成這樣）
24. You must close your computer at once.（是"AT"不是ate）
25. Does he pay off all money？Source(s): Myself