Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingAdolescent · 1 decade ago

What is A Golden Birthday??

What is a Golden Birthday?? My b-day is September 17th. Thanks In Advance!!!

18 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Your golden birthday is when you turn 17 on your 17th birthday. We always do something very special in my family for Golden birthdays. Happy Early Birthday.

• Kara
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

It's when your turning that age on the same date as your birthday.

It's confusing.

So say you were turning 17 on September 17th, that'd be your golden birthday.

Or 9 on Sebtember 9th- a golden birthday

or 25 on August 25th-a golden birthday!

It can be any month though, your age and birthday DATE just have to match.

• 4 years ago

I only celebrate Anniversary's. For example, comes April 8th of 2008 I will be celebrating the 55th Anniversary of my 30th Birthday. Thirty was a good year for me, so why should I celebrate a different year in which I am falling apart, and have everyone singing Happy Birthday when I can't get up out of the chair? I guess if I figure it out, I must have had a few Golden "Birthdays" over the past 84 years.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Its, when you turn the age of your b-day. Like yours is the 17th. Your golden birthday is when you turn 17.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Your golden birthday will be when you turn 17 :)

A golden birthday is when you turn the age of your birth date. For example, i was born on the 29th of june, my golden birthday will be when i turn 29 :)

• 1 decade ago

A golden birthday is when you turn the age of the day you were born...

For example my birthday is the 25th this month, so my golden birthday will be my 25th birthday.

• 1 decade ago

The year you turn the day of your birthday. Your b-day is Sept. 17th, so your golden birthday would be your 17th. Mine is Jan. 18th, so my golden birthday is my 18th.

• 1 decade ago

My b-day is September 17 to!

• Lv 7
    1 decade ago

a golden birthday is what the users above me said, but it is also know as your "champagne birthday." my brother's birthday is september 17th too...

• 1 decade ago

It is when you turn the age of the date your birthday is on. My birthday is december 24th so when I turn 24 it will be my golden birthday!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.