Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 1 decade ago

women who are or have been pregnant

what were your personel symptons of pregnancy especially about yuour breast mine are very sore n achy almost like flu ach is that normal

Favorite Answer

Nausea/vomiting (lots of it)

fatigue

hunger

headaches

sore breasts/nipples

forgetfulness/pregnancy stupids

got my first stretch mark a couple weeks ago

to name a few, i seem to have experienced everything in the book

Source(s): 19 weeks with twins
  • Yep that's how I knew off back I was pregnant. I didn't get sick in the beginning until I was about 1 1/2 months. YES but those sore breast are horrible!! Lol. You can't lay on them...It's very painful I know.

Yea thats very normal. I felt horrible my entire pregnancy. Tired, sore EVERYWHERE! I couldn't even get to sleep some nights because I was so unconfrontable. The doctor had me take tyneol pm to help me sleep at night.

Source(s): Mommy of twins!
  • for me i guess i am lucky.. i am 11 weeks and the only symptoms i have is occasional nausea i pee OMG so much its unreal. and every now and then i get bad gas... my boobs were sore for maybe 4 days but not at all like ppl describe..just a little sensitive to the touch

yep that is normal. Mine hurt do bad that even the wind going by made them ache.

yeah that's normal. they are growing and just like your belly, that'll get achy too.

pms

Source(s): hannah montana is dead