Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 1 decade ago

women who are or have been pregnant

what were your personel symptons of pregnancy especially about yuour breast mine are very sore n achy almost like flu ach is that normal

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Nausea/vomiting (lots of it)

fatigue

hunger

headaches

sore breasts/nipples

forgetfulness/pregnancy stupids

got my first stretch mark a couple weeks ago

to name a few, i seem to have experienced everything in the book

Source(s): 19 weeks with twins
  • Yep that's how I knew off back I was pregnant. I didn't get sick in the beginning until I was about 1 1/2 months. YES but those sore breast are horrible!! Lol. You can't lay on them...It's very painful I know.

• 1 decade ago

Yea thats very normal. I felt horrible my entire pregnancy. Tired, sore EVERYWHERE! I couldn't even get to sleep some nights because I was so unconfrontable. The doctor had me take tyneol pm to help me sleep at night.

Source(s): Mommy of twins!
  • for me i guess i am lucky.. i am 11 weeks and the only symptoms i have is occasional nausea i pee OMG so much its unreal. and every now and then i get bad gas... my boobs were sore for maybe 4 days but not at all like ppl describe..just a little sensitive to the touch

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

yep that is normal. Mine hurt do bad that even the wind going by made them ache.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

yeah that's normal. they are growing and just like your belly, that'll get achy too.

• 1 decade ago

pms

Source(s): hannah montana is dead
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.