Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsWrestling · 1 decade ago

Who else thinks Shannon Moore should be United States Champion?

Watch the video or your with the terrorists.

• Hannah
    Favorite Answer

I do.

The guy is an amazing talent. Back in WCW he rocked and is underrated. He trained with The Hardys! The guy is awesome and should be winning some gold. WWE ruins guys like him and its a shame he isn't being used. I liked him back in mattitude and if they bought back the cruiserweight he could win that. But now its gone he should go for the US title. The guy is gold matieral and WWE need to use him.

[[edit]] LOL at that video!

• I deffinately think he sould be United States Champion. He's awesome. He's got some really great skills and talent. The video was funny.

i think shannon moore should definately be united states champion

yes..go shannon! he is so much better than a jobber..not sure why WWE doesnt use his talent...

any talented wrestler should be champion, not mark henry, khali, hhh

Yes i do

Ummmm....no

he doesnt fight alot so i doubt that will happen any time soon wait............never!! but dont get me wrong hes a good wrestler just doesnt bring in enough ratings!!

haHa =) -chelsea!!