Scariest Movie you have ever watched?

What is the scariest movie you have ever watched??

The scariest movie I have ever watched is one of the oldest, first, silent, black and white Dracula Movies. but boy did it scare the crud out of me. I dare somebody to watch it!!

Update:

Oh I see some good ones!!

the black and white movies are the scariest!! LOL

I actually watched Halloween

Jeeper creepers was scary. But it wasnt as scary as Dracula!!

Anybody got some good Vampire movies or zomby movies?

Update 2:

OMG! The exorsist was the scariest!!

aww I cant get over the scene when the girl spun her head...awww nasty

thats was the only scene Icould stand :-D

25 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

The Exorcist, O-G original version.

• 1 decade ago

Some of the scariest films i have ever watched...

1. The Exorcist (1973)

2. Tie - The Blair Witch Project (1999)/ Don't Be Afraid of the Dark (1973)

3. Rosemary's Baby (1968)

4. The Thing (1982)

5. Trilogy of Terror (1975)

6. House On Haunted Hill (1959)

7. The Sentinel (1977)

8. The Sixth Sense (1999)

9. Poltergeist (1982)

10. The Others (2001)

11. Invasion of the Body Snatchers (1978)

12. Communion (1976)

There was also a television movie called, "Don't Be Afraid of the Dark" (1973). It had Kim Darby and William Demarest in it. They move into a house where there are little creepy humanoid thingys living inside a closed-up furnace. They get loose and terrorize Kim while she's home alone.

This film is by far one of the scariest i have ever watched. I was a kid when i first saw it and i was terrified for many months after.

But the king of scary films has to be "The Exorcist". I was 11 yrs old when someone just only described it to me. Without even watching it i was so scared i couldn't sleep for weeks!

That's when you know a movie is REALLY scary.

If you like B&W films there is one that i have read is about the best ghost movie of all-time. It's titled, "The Uninvited" (1944). DVD & VIDEO GUIDE advises not to watch it alone.

But i have yet to see it.

• 3 years ago

1. Halloween 2. Nightmare On Elm avenue three. Friday The 13th four. Orphan 5. The Hils Run red (on no account saw earlier than but i've heard of it) 6. Baby's Play (Any of those are funny and frightening) 7. The masks Maker 8. The Ring 9. Paranormal endeavor 1,2,3 10. One ignored name eleven. The leisure discontinue, The leisure stop 2 12. Noticed 1,2,three,4,5,6,7 thirteen. Trick-Or-deal with 14. My tremendous Phsyco candy 16 My tremendous Physco candy 16 2 i will hold on going on all day. I love scary films<three i am hoping I helped :) Have enjoyable :) And in the event you go on google or youtube they have got quite a few cool scary movie suggestions. Also an additional is some thing with dolls or ventriloquist dolls:) like useless scilence.

• 1 decade ago

I still get scared over The Ring. But a movie that stands the test of time has the be The Exrcist

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Chase
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

I have actually seen it, and while it is definitely still scary compared to today's films, it still doesn't bother me as much as my #1 scary film. The film that still bothers me to this day (even though I am 30'ish) is The Shining (1980) with Jack Nicholson ( I was about 8 when I saw it..... yes my parents let me see the movie). The scene with the boy riding the tricycle down the hall and seeing the kid ghosts still bothers me to this day (even to the point that the new verizon dead zone commercial bothers me!). Scary stuff!!!!!

• 1 decade ago

The Exorcist

• 1 decade ago

Maybe The Blair Witch Project.

Source(s): Me
  • 1 decade ago

The Blair Witch Project

and

Exorcist (original)

• 1 decade ago

My favorites are What Lies Beneath with Michelle Pfeiffer and The Others with Nicole Kidman.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

The Exorcist. I refuse to watch that movie again, I couldn't sleep for almost a year.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.