side dish with ravioli?

wutz a good side dish to go with ravioli?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

tossed salad and garlic bread or breadsticks

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Geez, here's a loaded question, I just wish I knew what kind of ravioli you had? With that said, I will try to imagine the basics, either cheese filled, protein or veggie filled.

If it's a protein filled Ravioli, then I would serve them with some sauteed veggies with a light diced tomato sauce with a Mescaline Salad on the side. Perhaps a small slice of grilled Sourdough bread with Olive Oil and shredded parmesan cheese on the side.

If it's a cheese or vegetable stuffed ravioli, then I would serve it with some sort of protein, my picks would be chicken, beef or seafood. I think these proteins go well with ravioli's, but then again, this is just my opinion.

Ravioli's don't necessarily have to be boiled and covered with marinara sauce, they can be pan fried, deep fried or sauteed. Actually, my personal favorite is to saute them with butter, olive oil, S&BP, garlic, basil, diced tomatoes, scallions, roasted red peppers, onions and mushrooms, then serve them along side of lightly breaded baked chicken breast, served with a small dinner salad.

Ravioli's have the best of two worlds, the outside dough and the inside stuffing, so I guess you just have to work from there. Hope this answer helps you out today to enjoy your Ravioli's!

• 1 decade ago

Hmm... maybe a salad with some italian dressing. :)

• 1 decade ago

Meatballs and steamed broccoli.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

garlic bread or mozzarella sticks

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

salad and rolls

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.